Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama and him paying for abortions and weed?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:21 AM
  • 26 Replies
How do we feel about this ladies

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BizzE
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:22 AM

confused  Huh?

IS ChaoticX4

klynn80
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:24 AM

oh good it's not just me

Quoting BizzE:

confused  Huh?

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:24 AM

don't care no need for unwanted kids.... and i totally support weed going legal get us out of debt quick....only thing he has done right so far.

perfectkitten
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:25 AM

I think abortion funds should be available to women who can't afford the procedure if that is what they choose. Weed? I could care less about that as long as they stay off the streets; and out of their vehicle.

BizzE
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:26 AM

Huh??

What are you guys talking about?

Quoting Rockabilly_ma13:

don't care no need for unwanted kids.... and i totally support weed going legal get us out of debt quick....only thing he has done right so far.

IS ChaoticX4

JustinandCollin
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM
Sorry maybe my title wasn't clear.....I want some opinions on how you feel about the government paying for abortions and legalizing weed.........
tomatoqueen
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

It is something that is not true and has been misreported in the news. This is linked to what the state of Penn wants to do with funds. An executive order was issued that funds would not be used for abortion. 

NuM1mOmMyOf2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:29 AM
klynn80
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:29 AM

fine by me.

Quoting JustinandCollin:

Sorry maybe my title wasn't clear.....I want some opinions on how you feel about the government paying for abortions and legalizing weed.........

BizzE
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:30 AM

People B*tch about "their tax money" as it is. Its not ok for it to go towards the health of children but they are fine with it going towards other womens abortions?? Umm, ok. Is there a limit on how many abortions will be paid for. Im not in the loop on this one. So in the dark.

And as for "weed"...lol. I can say if there is anything positive about some of the drama posts that comes out of this group is i HAVE learned somethings on MJ that i didnt know before. Im leaning towards legalizing it now too. As far as paying for it? Well, people can buy their own drugs. Gov. doesnt need to buy it for people. Unless of course we are talking about it used for medical reasons and paying for it for people who need it for that purpose???

Still not in the loop. Explain please.

Quoting perfectkitten:

I think abortion funds should be available to women who can't afford the procedure if that is what they choose. Weed? I could care less about that as long as they stay off the streets; and out of their vehicle.

IS ChaoticX4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)