Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

iPod Touch problem, who has one....... (3g, if kind matters)

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:43 AM
  • 21 Replies

My daughter just got one yesterday for her birthday. It worked great, this morning she went to turn it on and it says iPod disabled, connect to iTunes... No matter what we do it will not work. I also went to the Apple website to trouble shoot it , but they had every problem but this.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vegetarianmama
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM
Press the bottom circle button and the button on the top right(the one you use to power it on and off) and hold those both at the same time for about 30 sec. This is a master reset.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mitch576
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:45 AM

Quoting Vegetarianmama:

Press the bottom circle button and the button on the top right(the one you use to power it on and off) and hold those both at the same time for about 30 sec. This is a master reset.

this.. when in doubt, cold boot.

ADMIN FOR AUTISM, ASPERGER'S, PDD AWARENESS.

OWNER OF "THE ORIGINAL 30 AND BEYOND GROUP"   ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTIONS
come check out "the cafe" at cafe mom!!!! 

Join us at The Cafe - - Cafe Group Mod

daiseymae2
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:46 AM
Here's a bump.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ommy47
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Quoting Vegetarianmama:

I have tried a few times and it stil says  ipod disabled, connect to iTunes......

*Man if we spent all this money for something to break in less then one day, that is going to be just lovely*

ommy47
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:06 AM

Quoting daiseymae2:

Here's a bump.

ty

Vegetarianmama
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:12 AM
Yikes. Take it to the apple store today, there's gotta be something they can do.

Quoting ommy47:

Quoting Vegetarianmama:

I have tried a few times and it stil says  ipod disabled, connect to iTunes......

*Man if we spent all this money for something to break in less then one day, that is going to be just lovely*

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ommy47
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:16 AM

I live in Podunk nowhere, nearest one is over 2 hrs away. And of course Customer Support is all automated this early in the morning

Quoting Vegetarianmama:

Yikes. Take it to the apple store today, there's gotta be something they can do.

Quoting ommy47:

Quoting Vegetarianmama:

candygirl1030
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:22 AM

Take it back to the store that you bought it at....you should be able to return it and get a new one.

ommy47
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Quoting candygirl1030:

Take it back to the store that you bought it at....you should be able to return it and get a new one.

We bought it online from the Exchange (Military) since the base does not have the 8g. We transfer on Friday from TX to VA. It would of been nice to have the damn thing for her to have in the car. Hubby said we'll figure something out but he is pissed and of course our daughter is upset...

Murphy's Law is not amusing right now!!!!

No_Worries
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:04 AM
Make sure u have the latest iTunes I kno with mine if I don't keep up with them I can't sync my iPod and it gives me the same error message as u are getting
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)