Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think I'm addicted to CM. I realized this at 3:30 am last night. I'm ashamed.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM
  • 27 Replies

So last night we got a late night phone call from one of my husband's friends who forgot that we're 6 hours ahead of him. As I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep I had thoughts running through my head. And with each thought I was like 'OMG I could totally post that on CM and get some opinions!'. 

Then I thought 'Uh OMG I'm addicted to CM. It's 3:30 am and I'm laying in bed thinking of CM'

Wow. 

I think I need to detox. 

:)

And I really didn't say OMG all those times in my head. I added those for dramatic effect. 

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ffirsttimemommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:22 AM
Lol I'm the say way! Cm and fb! Its an addiction!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenB1983
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:23 AM

LOL, I feel ya.  But the thing is....that time of day/night is when it's most active on here!

Stupid Germany. :-(

Cookie-kisses
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I do it too and infact whenever I fight with my dh  he suggests cafemom as well. 

mysticalmalissa
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:26 AM

LOL its so bad in my house, my  husband has started to ask me about things on here.

sosodefdef2ur
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM

HaHa, hubby says im an addict, whenever I tell him about something he's always like "o where you see that? on cafemom?" haha

LiliMama18
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:27 AM

Haha...I've gotten addicted over the past week or so.

5 days ago, I quit smoking in anticipation of working full time  (so that way I don't have to take care of professional responsibilities while going through the withdrawl symptoms) and CM has been my anti-drug (anti-cig).  So I've just basically been sitting in front of the computer in PJ's since I am way too jittery to actually have to take care of pulling myself together and running errands.

I think I'm cutting myself off from this damn website after this morning though...I've barely left the house, lol!

firefly63701
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:29 AM
Yeah I'm the same, CM FB and now Twitter. lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvingMy3Girls
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Me too cm and fb and now I have an iPhone and can access both. Anyplace I was on cm at Disneyland and I'm always on in the car or lying in bed. I need a 12 step program
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
VitaBangBang
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:34 AM

LOL @/with you ladies! SO glad I'm not alone in this weird obsession. 

Dh has started to ask me about CM. He wants to look at it with me and I told him it was girls only. 
He asked me where the 'No boys allowed' sign was. LOL.  

VitaBangBang
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:35 AM

Quoting JenB1983:

LOL, I feel ya.  But the thing is....that time of day/night is when it's most active on here!

Stupid Germany. :-(

I KNOW! I was in bed like 'hmmmm....I bet there are a ton of ladies on CM right now. Since I can't sleep maybe I'll get up and CM' 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)