Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

disney world question?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM
  • 37 Replies

we want to take our boys to disney (the one in florida) in march and I was talking to my SIL about it and she said for a family of 4 it will cost us about 800 just to get in. Is this true? We only want to go for 2 days and we are coming from SC so we would need to stay at a hotel. Does anyone know how much a 2 day pass is? Or give me tips on how to find the best deals. Thanks.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AryssasMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:37 AM

BUMP!

sharonrena
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:37 AM

www.disneyworld.com

Cookie-kisses
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:40 AM

2 days for all of disney world?  better wlak fast!!

JenB1983
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:41 AM

How old are the kids?  I just looked, and 4 tickets(2 adults/2kids 3-9); without Parkhopper or anything will cost $578 for the 2 days.

ETA~Adding in the Park Hopper option makes it $786

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM
If your gonna come from out of state its,not worth it for 2 days 1 day one park are up too 88.00 .I worked for Disney since 2003. 2 day I think is 220 for non Florida residents. March there aren't as many deals that's peak season so hotel rates will be at the highest for Disney's hotels and hotels in Orlando. Best way to come is for a week wait for Sept. Thru mid April.. And get free dining.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sharonrena
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:43 AM

If you are only going to the parks for 2 days, pick 2 and spend one day at each.  You won't need a park hopper pass so you will only have to buy the base ticket.  My two picks would be Magic Kingdom and Epcot.  Have fun

Rockabilly_ma13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM
A family of 4 will cost about 40 to fed for lunch. Dinner if u go to a real,restaurant is about 80-100
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sheleyy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Quoting Rockabilly_ma13:

If your gonna come from out of state its,not worth it for 2 days 1 day one park are up too 88.00 .I worked for Disney since 2003. 2 day I think is 220 for non Florida residents. March there aren't as many deals that's peak season so hotel rates will be at the highest for Disney's hotels and hotels in Orlando. Best way to come is for a week wait for Sept. Thru mid April.. And get free dining.

JenB1983
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Quoting Rockabilly_ma13:

I'm guessing you misread and are thinking she meant May?  Because March is definitely not peak season.....and it comes before mid April.  LOL

**Admit it; it's more interesting then another "how I parent" siggy**

Cookie-kisses
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:47 AM

so are you saying april is better than march?    we were planning a march trip!

Quoting Rockabilly_ma13:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)