Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kmart back to school influencer

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

did anyone who got picked for that get a confirmation email yet? it said in the email we would have to write our posts by august 16th. I signed up 15-20 minutes after they sent the email so i hope i got it. 

I got the email on the 15th.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:31 PM

I got the first email. Haven't heard anything more yet. would love to do it. I would love to get my daughter a new backpack and some other stuff for the kids.

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:36 PM

yeah me too school starts next month and I need to plan my shopping. I don't want to count on that 50 if i didn't get selected. you know. I'm going to have to buy all new everything dd can't use any of her other clothes b/c her school just started uniforms :(

Quoting othermom:

I got the first email. Haven't heard anything more yet. would love to do it. I would love to get my daughter a new backpack and some other stuff for the kids.

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:40 PM

Thats to bad about the uniforms. My daughter has had her backpack for two years now, thankfully she is only in preschool but it is still getting beat up.

Quoting angelachristine:

yeah me too school starts next month and I need to plan my shopping. I don't want to count on that 50 if i didn't get selected. you know. I'm going to have to buy all new everything dd can't use any of her other clothes b/c her school just started uniforms :(

Quoting othermom:

angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:35 AM

i just got my email confirming a few hours ago. So everyone that was picked be on the lookout for it.  Woo Hoo! I needed that so bad. Thanks Kmart and Cafemom! 

Kainalu55
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:44 AM

oh wow! haven't got asked to join a influencer program in a while. Are there any others going on now?

Search & Win
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:46 AM

yeah there is the kmart one $50 and I think a $100 JC Penny one and probably some more I bet for Back to School shopping.

Quoting Kainalu55:

oh wow! haven't got asked to join a influencer program in a while. Are there any others going on now?

Kainalu55
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:50 AM

i got a couple last year, but so far i wasn't asked to join any this year. The $50 kmart one would be great!

Quoting angelachristine:

yeah there is the kmart one $50 and I think a $100 JC Penny one and probably some more I bet for Back to School shopping.

Quoting Kainalu55:

Search & Win
rosereed
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:55 AM
whats the influencer thing all about? i havent heard of it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by Platinum Member on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:57 AM

they send you stuff to try or gc to buy things and you make some posts about what you got, if you liked it etc..... There is an option in your settings for it

Quoting rosereed:

rosereed
by on Jul. 28, 2010 at 6:58 AM
hmm i will have to go look when i get on the computer.

Quoting angelachristine:

they send you stuff to try or gc to buy things and you make some posts about what you got, if you liked it etc..... There is an option in your settings for it

Quoting rosereed:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)