Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has your child ever

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM
  • 114 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you have at least one child that climbed out of his/her crib?

Options:

Yes.

No.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 168

View Results

climbed out of his/her crib?

In another post someone said "most children do not climb out of their cribs". Wanted to know if you agreed or disagreed, bc all of my kids climbed out of theirs.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cavalrybaby02
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM

Both of mine did.  DS even climbed out of a pack n play. 

LuvBugsLuvy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM

As far as I know almost all children will end up crawling out of the crib. But I'm sure there are a few who do not.

ff-princess
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM

yep, sure did.  I was awakened at 5 a.m. by a scared "Mommy!", my dd was straddling the top rail on the end of her crib and was stuck.  we went and got a toddler bed that day.

the baby is darn near there... it's just a matter of days.

fallnangel93

None of mine did, so far.

shajdinyak
dd did at a yr old. got a crib tent and she made a hole in it and climbed out. she wont stay in her toddler bed. i love when ppl tell me to make her sleep. guess i am suppose to try duct tape?!?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.rachel

Quoting LuvBugsLuvy:

As far as I know almost all children will end up crawling out of the crib. But I'm sure there are a few who do not.

I thought like 90% of them did. I mean, it's just logical that they will try to escape eventually.

mrsJLA

She tries... has yet to succeed.

momoftwins_3
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

my oldest didn't but my second one did. scared the crap out of me because i was in the kitchen cooking while he napped and my oldest was at school. i heard a loud thump and went running to find him flat on his back and wide-eyed. the crib came down that night because i was scared of him doing it again. i never put the twins in cribs because of that either, they slept in portable cribs until they were old enough for toddler beds :)  

stefvan
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Both of mine did.  My son was even climbing back in his before we moved to our new house. 

SThompson21
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

he climbed out of his crib, out of his playpen, and climbed out of his walker to sit on the tray. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)