Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I shave my...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM
  • 46 Replies

arms and everytime I do I feel pretty. My mom and DH make fun of me but it helps me feel smooth and sexy. I also shave normal places like my pits and legs but shaving my arms apparently is weird? Does anyone else do this or shave a place people wouldn't normally shave?

^Click Here^ September 2010 Babies Mod

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:57 PM

lol. did i teach you that? i just shaved my arms last night!

mommy492006
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:58 PM

dude don't feel bad. I shave my arms, my underarms, my legs, my toes, my upper lip and my fingers! the joy of being hispanic

i.heart.rachel
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:59 PM

You can't even tell I have hair on my arms because it's so fine and light. If I shaved it, it would be gross looking when it was stubbly and coming back. No thank you! lol

TotallyWarped
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM

No, you just made me feel ok about it. I was doing it since I was like 13. Lol. I did mine this morning.

Quoting poshkat:

single_and_preg
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:01 PM

No i never saw any need to shave my arms, and im afraid if i ever did, that it will come in darker or thicker.

poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:01 PM

lol ok. ive been doing it for years too. everyone thinks its weird but i dont care

Quoting TotallyWarped:

No, you just made me feel ok about it. I was doing it since I was like 13. Lol. I did mine this morning.

Quoting poshkat:

sexy......even in a dress

shesahophead
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM

my sister shaves her arms.. I did when I was a teen, but gave it up. I shave my legs pits and cooter-i have a landing strip to keepup.lol

julieobug
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:03 PM

I just clicked on this without even knowing who it was by LMAO I love you ness but I think its weird but you do what makes you feel pretty!

TotallyWarped
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM
Quoting julieobug:

I just clicked on this without even knowing who it was by LMAO I love you ness but I think its weird but you do what makes you feel pretty!

Lol. I've been doing it for years.

jojosmama1228
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:06 PM

i shave my legs pits cooter and the two biggest toes on each foot. lol. i don't need to shave my arms since the hair on my head is dark, naturally, and the hair on my arms is fine and sun bleached.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)