Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Parenting Makes Good Kids.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM
  • 18 Replies

When I first received my 2 oldest through foster care I thought wow I must be such a great mom. My children are so well behaved and listen to me, I must be doing it exactly the way its suppose to be done. People would tell me all the time how lucky I was that my children were so well behaved. I would tell them its all in the parenting. I was so cocky, until I had my biological terror. LMAO she was a slap in the face reality check. I am a true believer in genetics. She is my twin as a baby. My oldest 2 are angels and yes I am so lucky to have two of the most wonderful well behaved children and one awesome crazy reality check little girl. LOL Just thought I would share

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SAMNMAYASMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM

LMFAO!!! My kids CAN be bad, but usually in public, or around others, they're good.

shajdinyak
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:31 PM
ha ha!i was a teacher before dd and blamed parents for behavior. now that i have dd i realize they r born with their own personalities. the book raising your spirited child has been a lifesaver!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sillytime
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I know its insane how they can be so BAD LOL I just had no clue!

Vandyswife
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:41 PM

OH MAN... my 16 month old is being an absolute NIGHTMARE. some days i literally want to pull all of the hair out of my head...

sillytime
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:43 PM

Trust me I can totally feel your pain. My youngest is 2 now and I think she is trying to kill me.

Quoting Vandyswife:

OH MAN... my 16 month old is being an absolute NIGHTMARE. some days i literally want to pull all of the hair out of my head...

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Love that book !
Am wondering -do u think becoming a mommy has helped u to b a better teacher?

Quoting shajdinyak:

ha ha!i was a teacher before dd and blamed parents for behavior. now that i have dd i realize they r born with their own personalities. the book raising your spirited child has been a lifesaver!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoshiRachelsMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Solely based on the title - NO it does not.

sillytime
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM

LOL I know that now! hehehehe

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

Solely based on the title - NO it does not.

Melame68
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:46 PM

i hear ya!! i have 2 daughters that have both been raised the EXACT SAME WAY and they are so different. 

sillytime
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:47 PM

They are who they are. LOL We are just here to help them along the way.

Quoting Melame68:

i hear ya!! i have 2 daughters that have both been raised the EXACT SAME WAY and they are so different. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)