Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well F*ck you too then

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM
  • 91 Replies

I don't know if any of you remember a couple months ago about my post about my little brother who was starving living with my mother and i felt horrible. because i couldn't help him, but i ended up getting him a bus ticket and got him down here to live with me.

now, my brother who is 16. is on probation, he set a school on fire.

He moved down, and would NOT call the probation office down here, I'm sorry, thats not MY responsiblity, I'm not the one who burnt a school, I'm not the one who is on probation, I'm not the one who needs to get hours done, that was YOUR doing, so YOU deal with the consuquences, am I right?

I gave him the number, a bunch of other numbers and places he could go do his community hours.

NOT ONE HOUR GOT DONE, NOT ONE PLACE CALLED. he blamed his old probation officer in his OLD city for not calling back, uhm, hello you can still do your hours and then tell her you've been doing them... I've been on probation before( assault&truency) so yes, I know how it all works, but his response is " UGH whateverrrr racheal, you don't understand!!!" uhm I'm pretty sure I do , your just making up every other excuse in the book to NOT do anything.

I made him a resume, and sent it out to 10 different places and told him to send out resumes everyday.

not once has he even looked at his resume

I tell him he needs his hair cut, I go grocery shopping every 2 weeks and he NEVER comes with me because 1 he never wakes up till noon 2, it takes him forever to get ready, this kid is honestly the most picky kid i've seen, he needs to shower, then we gotta wait for his hair to dry, then straighten it, just for him to "poof" it... which is him just making it messy again, its not done in a nice way, he looks stupid. so when i say lets go, he never comes because he feels like he looks like a "Goof" like fuck,

OH and another thing he moved up here because another reason, is his GF atm, ran off with ANOTHER guy, took his LAPTOP and didn't call or anything, well then my bro tells me he knocked her up, and he needs to knows whats going on, so i'm lookin' for her like a hound dog, find her, and whatever, and she got an abortion after a while apperently. apperently the baby was a boy ( ya i know i called bullshit too)

but before she and him started talking again, he was making friends down here, girl ones sure, but their still friends, well now he all of the sudden doesn't like them because their gross and just wanna jump his cock apperently.. he's VERY full on himself. he's on the phone with Brandi for 5 hours AT A TIME he kills BOTH of my cordless phones. luckily i have free long distance but then it started to bug me that he was ignoring beeps. hello? Sekora has major medical conditions and major medical doctors that call, and their hard to get ahold of !!! don't fuckin' ignore the calls!
he gets 241 a month for himself from my late father. not one cent is spent on what he needs.

i bought hhim boxers, shirts, clothes, I buy his food, I had to pay more on my internet due to his overdownloading, and uploading. also, he takes MY CIGGERETTES and will smoke a 200 carton, within a week

NO I don't smoke that much , yes my SO smokes too, but neither of us smoke NEARLY as much as he just takes them , and doesn't ask, and smokes them, i've given him shit NUMBEROUS of times for SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. don't fuckin' do it !

I tried hiding my smokes, he finds them. like theres no fuckin' winning

So today I finally had it ( on the last 2 smokes, and honestly, i only had the TWO yesterday) and I go for my nap, and my bro wakes up when i go for a nap, i hear him in the kitchen, he found my smokes ontop of the fridge and goes outside, so i told him uhhh you have like over 100 bucks , go BUY your own smokes. well now i'm a big bitch and i'm a liar and lie my way through life.. like? how? how can you lie through life? I don't make up pity stories to bounce to whatever place will hand me life. I live my life, I pay for my life, and I live my life honestly and fully.

he's just mad cause i'm not paying for his smokes anymore. I'm not letting him on my computer and my internet that I pay for, and if he gets a phone call he can take it, but he's not calling out on my phone anymore unless it has to do with him bettering his life, getting registered for school( another reason why he's leaving is because i'm making him take responsibility for his own actions and what he needs to do , hes not a baby, he is 16 turning 17 this comming august.

so, so long, farewell and fuck you too. I'm done with being walked all over and used and then treated like shit when I've done NOTHING but help this kid !

~*~ What goes around comes around ~*~

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ForeverInLove
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:56 PM
Um... Since he is living with you and is not an emancipiated minor, he is you responsibility.
I understand you want him to learn responsibility, but there is a point you really need to put your foot down and make him do things. The ciggs thing... Put them in a safe and keep the key in your bra or something. He shouldn't even be smoking on your property. I know that in wi, allowing minors to smoke on your property can get you into a lot of hot water.
If you want him up earlier, make him get up earlier. There is ice, water, and buckets. Dump it on him if you have to. If his bed is still wet when he goes to bed, then he sleeps on a wet bed and it should remind him the next mroning to get up.

I know you were trying to help him out by buying him a ticket to your place, but in doing so, you also accepted responsibility for him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sxybxmami
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM

I would have kicked him out my house.  I don't need someone like that around my kids. It would hurt to let him go, but I will not have that going on in my house. 

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:05 PM

I am sorry that you are going through this. I tried taking in my 16 year old sister when I first moved out and she would stay out all hours of the night and everything.  Until one night she wanted to stay at her boyfriends house, but his moms wouldnt let him. So she told them that I was smoking weed in my house and MAKING her do it too! (It was a complete lie. As most moms on here even know, I am very again weed. I HATE IT!) So I had police come to my house because they tried to press charges on me for her... I had a 5 month old in my house at the time! They searched and found nothing. I told them to. I told them come in a find something. Drug test me.. I DO NOT do drugs. I was LIVID! I ended up sending her to my moms and telling my mom that I wasnt going to do it! 

Siblings will take things FAR because they know you are not their parent... you are their sibling.  I really hope that something gets through to him, though honestly I dont know what it will be. 

othermom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM

I agree, you brought him to your house knowing that he needed to do that stuff, you need to make sure he does it. He is a minor. It sounds like he wasn't doing good at your moms, did you think things would miraculously change when he came to your house. You did a great thing to try to help him, but he needs more help than just a place to live.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

Um... Since he is living with you and is not an emancipiated minor, he is you responsibility.
I understand you want him to learn responsibility, but there is a point you really need to put your foot down and make him do things. The ciggs thing... Put them in a safe and keep the key in your bra or something. He shouldn't even be smoking on your property. I know that in wi, allowing minors to smoke on your property can get you into a lot of hot water.
If you want him up earlier, make him get up earlier. There is ice, water, and buckets. Dump it on him if you have to. If his bed is still wet when he goes to bed, then he sleeps on a wet bed and it should remind him the next mroning to get up.

I know you were trying to help him out by buying him a ticket to your place, but in doing so, you also accepted responsibility for him.

mamabear100109
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:09 PM
if all of this is true, you have a very ridiculous life.
just sayin'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EricsMommy427
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:11 PM

mmm.... well, u gave ur mom a break.. time to send him back

ZanGabeAllysMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:13 PM

LMAO!

Quoting EricsMommy427:

mmm.... well, u gave ur mom a break.. time to send him back

superm0m87
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM

well, I wouldnt be letting him smoke at all in the first place. hes taking your cuz he CANT go  buy his own cuz hes only 16.. Maybe you should keep them locked in your car. If he violated his probation, then he could problably go to juvi for that, so i would threaten to report him and have him taken into custody if he doesnt shape up and follow the rules. I wouldnt put up with that bull shit...I do not envy your life one bit! LOL

Mamasgirl524
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Lol.

Very OT but OP, is your MIL your aunt? Sorry, I've been wondering for forever!!! If so, how does she treat you the way she does? She seems like a bitch.

Quoting ForeverInLove:

jenn75
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Congrats! You are now the parent of a teenage boy!

Once he came to live with you, you can no longer treat him as just your brother. You are responsible for him. You have now taken over the role of his mother. Put your foot down! He doesn't care how much you  do for him or how much stuff you bought him, he's a teenage boy with no discipline! He will walk over you if you let him. Teenagers are programed to push buttons & see what they can get away with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)