Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I lost my 2 year old at the store.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM
  • 34 Replies

She was sitting on the floor playing while I was talking to a sales person. I looked down and she was gone. This is where she was. She was asleep in the basket of my stroller. (She wasn't in the stroller because my 1 year old was asleep in it.)

This is the real me...I am the 20 year old, mother of 3, with the pleasure of raising 2 and the knowledge that 1 is looking out for me as my guardian angel. I am the wife to a soilder of the US Army. Ever had a miscarrige or stillbirth? Please join me in Too Beautiful for Earth. www.cafemom.com/group/angelsoflove Ever wanted another baby and DH/SO said no? Please join me in I Want Another Baby & He Says No! www.cafemom.com/group/wantingababy

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
poshkat
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:35 PM

lol hahahha! omg classic!

BeckieLea
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:36 PM

too cute... of course after you knew she was ok 

KirsteeRoo
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:37 PM

I panicked for like 2 seconds because I never thought in a million years she'd get in the basket PLUS I did not hear her get up. Her shoes make noise when she walks bc they're wearing out.

Quoting BeckieLea:

too cute... of course after you knew she was ok 

This is the real me...I am the 20 year old, mother of 3, with the pleasure of raising 2 and the knowledge that 1 is looking out for me as my guardian angel. I am the wife to a soilder of the US Army. Ever had a miscarrige or stillbirth? Please join me in Too Beautiful for Earth. www.cafemom.com/group/angelsoflove Ever wanted another baby and DH/SO said no? Please join me in I Want Another Baby & He Says No! www.cafemom.com/group/wantingababy

krise
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:38 PM

hahaha

Mom2RJnVA
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:39 PM
Aww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momcat437

That is too cute!

Bieg9093

LOL!  I just joined so I could say LOL to you!  My Honey said LOL too!

Waspinators_Mom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:40 PM

How cute!!! lol

AmeyX2KidZ
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM

LOL...my 3 yr old did that! We were outside in the driveway coloring with chalk and she wandered up to the porch, after a few mins I panicked when she didn't come back and this is how I found her...

amymarie0315
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:42 PM

that is adorable!! glad you got a picture.. and she wasn't too far away :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)