Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a bunch of b****es....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM
  • 11 Replies

who don't recycle!!!!!!

I just found the COOLEST group on Yahoo groups. It's called Freecycle.

It's like a giant garage sale, but everything is free!!!!!

I picked up a really nice computer desk that someone had listed.

Check out www.freecycle.org or check out Yahoo Groups to see if there's one in your area! If there's not, start one!

****This would be great for families and mommies on here who are struggling right now! I've seen everything from clothing, electronics, furniture, baby items, to chickens and guinea pigs lol.

And, it's all FREE!!!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2dane07
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:07 PM
I'm signed up on that but haven't used it yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shawnalmil
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:08 PM

lol yes its is 

.thickie.thick.

i post on there often. i had some woman come pick up formula and baby cereal and some baby food , she cried bc i wouldnt take money for it. i just wanted it out ASAP , it was taking up space & we didnt need it lol.

gulfcoastmom4

I use it sometimes, but they rarely have anything I need.

ZanGabeAllysMom

yes. I have used freecycle for about 7 years. best site ever!

Kadillac

Quoting mom2dane07:

I'm signed up on that but haven't used it yet

I love it!! I've found so much cool stuff. I'm going to redo my daughter's bedroom and only use freecycle to do it. Then, I'm going to freecycle all of her old decor.

Kadillac
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

i post on there often. i had some woman come pick up formula and baby cereal and some baby food , she cried bc i wouldnt take money for it. i just wanted it out ASAP , it was taking up space & we didnt need it lol.

Aww. That's so sweet! I just love the concept, and so many people are having a hard time right now.

PradaBaby
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I've checked it out a few times but places like those are crawling with people trying to scam you so I've never used it

.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Yup. I only look for serious posts for people who want stuff. Like , a post the other day some guy was asking for 4 BRAND NEW tires for his truck, another NEW iphone , like really?!

Quoting Kadillac:

Quoting .thickie.thick.:

Aww. That's so sweet! I just love the concept, and so many people are having a hard time right now.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:14 PM

Remember to be safe ladies, just like with craigslist... meet in a neutral location, like the parking lot of a shopping center.

:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)