Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:19 PM
  • 26 Replies

Is a duffie???????

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.thickie.thick.
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:20 PM

no clue ... i googled , but all that came up was people lol

Crazy_Beauty
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Idk But is it just me or does remind you of her??  lol

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM

lmao

Quoting Crazy_Beauty:

Idk But is it just me or does remind you of her??  lol

raegansmom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:21 PM

This is what I got from Urbandictionary.com

Duffy

205 up, 14 down  
"verb/adjective" A terminology commonly used in the inner city of Baton Rouge, La. It is used as another word to described the act of something being or going "crazy" "gangster" "retarded". It caught on after being profusely used in the local documentary "Thuggin It and Lovin It".
"I done already took over Sherwood... I f***s with them boys in Glen Oaks, they already know I go DUFFY!" --Rambeezy

"Thuggin' It and Lovin' It"
2. Duffy 9 up, 4 down
Accidentally e-mailing, text messaging, instant messaging, BlackBerry Messaging, Facebook messaging/wall-posting, etc. to an unintended recipient.
Ryan sent an inappropriate email to fellow coworkers, but accidentally CC'd his boss. He pulled a Duffy.

Bro, I was hammered and Duffied my mom last night by sending her a booty-text. FML!
3. Duffy 42 up, 56 down
a person who when telling a story, never gets to the point and when he/she finally does, all audience has lost interest, fallen asleep, or killed themselves.
Let me tell you another story about my tales in the south
oh god, looks like we got a duffy
somebody plan my funeral
mommatbot
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

someone who takes pictures of people's butts??

SpiritMoon
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:22 PM

And dang the post got deleted, I was hoping to find out how you hear with a butt and what is a duffie.

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM

but which one?

Quoting raegansmom:

This is what I got from Urbandictionary.com

Duffy

205 up, 14 down  
"verb/adjective" A terminology commonly used in the inner city of Baton Rouge, La. It is used as another word to described the act of something being or going "crazy" "gangster" "retarded". It caught on after being profusely used in the local documentary "Thuggin It and Lovin It".
"I done already took over Sherwood... I f***s with them boys in Glen Oaks, they already know I go DUFFY!" --Rambeezy

"Thuggin' It and Lovin' It"
2. Duffy 9 up, 4 down
Accidentally e-mailing, text messaging, instant messaging, BlackBerry Messaging, Facebook messaging/wall-posting, etc. to an unintended recipient.
Ryan sent an inappropriate email to fellow coworkers, but accidentally CC'd his boss. He pulled a Duffy.

Bro, I was hammered and Duffied my mom last night by sending her a booty-text. FML!
3. Duffy 42 up, 56 down
a person who when telling a story, never gets to the point and when he/she finally does, all audience has lost interest, fallen asleep, or killed themselves.
Let me tell you another story about my tales in the south
oh god, looks like we got a duffy
somebody plan my funeral

luckycharm04
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:23 PM
Lol sounds like a dubie something you smoke maybe that is what she was smoking. Where are her kid(s)?
Crazy_Beauty
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM
1. Duffie 25 up, 7 down
Go hard, get retarded, dumb, any dude that steps up gets messed up
I go duffie.
2. Duffie 12 up, 13 down
To disrespectfully slide your dirty vagina horizontally up someones face, leaving a slimy residue.
Shut up or I'll duffie your ass
Keep talking shit and I'll give you a duffie
tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:24 PM

she doesn't have any kids listed on her profile

Quoting luckycharm04:

Lol sounds like a dubie something you smoke maybe that is what she was smoking. Where are her kid(s)?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)