Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need a suggestion for email...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM
  • 6 Replies

I have a yahoo account that keeps getting suspended.  Within the last couple of weeks, I got some sort of virus that kept sending out websites to people in my address book.  I know this because I'd occasionally get failure reports saying my message couldn't be delivered to certain addresses which I knew were no good but that I just hadn't deleted off of my contacts.  So, I deleted all my contacts after printing them off and changed my password.  However, I've noticed that it still keeps getting suspended.

Does anyone have any suggestions to an email that has unlimited storage?  I'm in some groups that passes out graphics, and that's why I have a need for unlimited storage.  If I knew how to set up outlook express, that would help as well...

Any advice would help...

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Aichia
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:39 PM
gmail
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Gmail - and it has a section on how to set it up to work with Outlook.

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I have Gmail and I love it.  It has an awesome spam filter.  It just takes a little to get used to.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

1_hawt_mami
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 5:50 PM

heres a bump i use sbcglobal which is like yahoo. im not sure how to use outlook

rhope4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll keep it open to see what others say.

rhope4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)