Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

verge of tears...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM
  • 4 Replies

If you have a controlling mother than you probably know what I'm going through. I'm a teenager I know there's still things to learn but my is constantly telling me everything I do is wrong. I just feel like a terrible mother because of her and I really don't know what to with her and I'm like pulling my hair out because of the frustration. Any advice?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
EricsMommy427
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM

everything in life is "trial and error" ... listen whatever advice she has to give and take what u think works for u... only u know what's right for ur child

10Rah26
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:07 PM

take a break from where you're at--get out with you baby, just the two of you.  Go to a park or something.  Think of everything you'd have to take just in case and just get some fresh air. 

I don't know your situation, but there's always a way to get out on your own.  If you don't have a job, look for one.  If you need childcare to do that, find a friend you trust to help you out and when you can afford to go to a daycare, take her.  Then start saving for your own place and go. 

I'm guessing your a new mom, your baby looks newborn--so some of the feelings of being horrible could be the hormones still.  I doubt you're really doing things wrong so much as you're probably just doing them different than how she would do.  If you're still in school, I know it's not in session yet, but when you go back, stop by the counselors office and see if you can talk to someone.

AmeyX2KidZ
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Move out.

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:14 PM

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)