Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Need Your Advice Again...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM
  • 6 Replies

a while back i made this post. basically, i have a crazy ass sil that kicked her oldest out while my bil (my husbands brother) was in the hospital with a brain aneurysm. anyway...things are still pretty much the same...but yesterday he (jr..her son) got onto his myspace and they (his mother, and his brothers) had hacked his account and changed a lot of shit. hes pretty pissed, and wants to know if theres anything legally he can do. i told him i didnt think so, and i would just change my password or delete my account. this is what they did...(i took a screenshot for him) hes 17, will be 18 in october. i told him its pretty stupid and juvenile...but at the same time, i wish something or someone WOULD knock the smile off their lil faces. i know his "mother" had a lot to do with it bc of whats written about her. but i think the middle kid wrote it, bc everything is spelled right. :o\

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jkleinman
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM

BUMP!

Elijahsmommy508
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

OMG, D!!  She is so messed up.  How's your bil doing? 

Idk if there's anything he can do legally.  I would contact myspace if I were him and ask them since it's their site.  Wow, just wow.  What a "mom''.

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:38 PM

i know she is...and the thing about "my uncles and male cousins on my fathers side"...that is HER saying no doubt. jonathan is doing ok...no one talks to him really...mark took jr out there to see him and they had barely got out of the car when tj came out screaming to go away or she was calling the cops. yeah, thats the "mother" that "fought my dad and brothers so i could stay"...pft. SHE kicked him out while jonathan was in the hospital...shes f'n delusional.

Quoting Elijahsmommy508:

Idk if there's anything he can do legally.  I would contact myspace if I were him and ask them since it's their site.  Wow, just wow.  What a "mom''.

Elijahsmommy508
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:41 PM

Can Jonathan talk? Walk? Did he lose anything?  How old is the kid with the myspace?  I would call CPS on her crazy ass if he's under 18.

Quoting dmarie2101:

i know she is...and the thing about "my uncles and male cousins on my fathers side"...that is HER saying no doubt. jonathan is doing ok...no one talks to him really...mark took jr out there to see him and they had barely got out of the car when tj came out screaming to go away or she was calling the cops. yeah, thats the "mother" that "fought my dad and brothers so i could stay"...pft. SHE kicked him out while jonathan was in the hospital...shes f'n delusional.

Quoting Elijahsmommy508:

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:51 PM

yeah, he can...in fact, a couple days after he was released, she took him shopping at walmart.

:o\

jr is 17. he will be 18 in october. cps was called on her, idk whats going on with them now...at first i thought nothing, but apparently they did SOMETHING bc she was planning on sending the youngest 2 to her sisters. *shrugs*

Quoting Elijahsmommy508:

Can Jonathan talk? Walk? Did he lose anything?  How old is the kid with the myspace?  I would call CPS on her crazy ass if he's under 18.

Quoting dmarie2101:

Quoting Elijahsmommy508:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)