Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You husband is really f**kable!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM
  • 40 Replies

A woman I know is freaking out about something, and since it's plastered all over the FB account, I wanted to see how other women would react to the situation.

Back history:  On 3rd date she gets knocked up, marries the guy.  He's army & she cheats on him (guys in other units, guys in his unit, w/his cousin).  When he's home they are constantly screaming at each other and saying they want a divorce.  She gets pregnant again, nothing changes.  Finally guy says "enough" and she moves home w/her family, but they are still married legally.  She starts dating another guy, gets pregnant w/twins.  Starts going to counseling and wants husband back.  He says he will tlak with her, but not promising anything.  it's a slow process.

So NOW....an old friend of hers requests to be friends w/her husband on FB and she gets super pissed.  She says it's disrespectful and old friend should have asked her permission first...due to the fragile state of their marriage.  Old friend says that is bullshit, she's friends w/both of them.  Well, she says it's not ok and starts pulling out past issues about the old friend.

So the old friend says to her "Look, your husband is a f**kable guy ok, *I* wouldn't be into him, but he has tons of women on his FB you don't even know about, so why are you bitchin at me?"  To which she says old friend is a bitch.  Old friend then says "We're done, I'm tired of you....you killed the babies of another man you were with to look good in his eyes, but you didn't.  You cheat on him left and right and even hit on his dad & brother.  You are a sick sick woman and should seek professional help for a long time."

the woman I know says as response "It was very rude to say my husband is a f**kable man, how disrespectful to me!  you should jump off a bridge!"

Now....I had noooooo idea she had hit on his dad or brother, that was news to me.  But, I'm curious....is the old friend right or is the cheating wife right?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM

:o\

thats the only part she addressed? lol she doesnt care that the one girl just told the world she killed her babies, and fucks around and whatever...but damn if you say her husband is fuckable!

lmao

i think theyre both crazy and neither of them are right. i hate when people have fb fights. its stupid.

TheyAreMyLoves
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:25 PM

no one is right...but that sure sounds entertaining.

AidersMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM
I have a headache... they both suck
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Aydans_Mommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Quoting dmarie2101:

:o\

thats the only part she addressed? lol she doesnt care that the one girl just told the world she killed her babies, and fucks around and whatever...but damn if you say her husband is fuckable!

lmao

i think theyre both crazy and neither of them are right. i hate when people have fb fights. its stupid.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the.real.me
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

lol  all 3 sound f&cked in the head and have no concept of respect, loyalty, faithfullness, or friendship.   

D.Tetz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Neither... they are both crazy and have issues

zianneaaliyah
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:29 PM

That woman is an idiot!  All she got offended at was the statement that her husband was fuckable?  And to think this woman is a mother? SMDH!

klynn80
No kidding. Pitch that shit to Lifetime!

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

no one is right...but that sure sounds entertaining.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SThompson21

my husband is fuckable.....im just sayin LOL

trist22
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

who gives a shit? ( my standard favorite answer lol).. but really? Neither party is right.. please find something useful to do with your time besides worrying about FB statuses...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)