Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

umm...are you pregnant?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM
  • 11 Replies

do you eat anything strange that make people ask you this question? we went to the icecream store and i got a brownie sunday *i have been craving this forever* and the icecream i wanted on mine was chocolate and rainbow sherbert. the girl behind the counter then asked me if i was pregnant. LOL. nope-i got this habit when i got pregnant with my son..its never left. haha. another food that gets attention would be hashbrowns with fried eggs. mixed together. YUMMY!!

so are there any weird things you eat that make people ask you the same question?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SThompson21
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:30 PM

BUMP!

i.heart.rachel
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:31 PM

Eww lol

SThompson21
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM

*cough* dont knock it til you try it Sadie LOL. nah in all seriousness, there is a possibility, but im prayin that im not..just not a good time.

amayabrianna
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM

I never have any weird ravings while i'm pregnant. This time I want pickles all the time, but I love them anyways so that is not abonormal for me. What is abnormal is that I have been eating the whole jar at once. LOL!!! Usually I just get reallyhungry and don't know what I want. That's the worst!!!

Julielle
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM

I have pretty strange cravings both when I'm pregnant and when I'm not.

NavyWifey122305
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:33 PM

thats the only way i will eat eggs if they are over easy mixed in with extra crispy hash browns.

I like peanut butter,mayo, and lettuce sandwhiches

SThompson21
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:34 PM

i do that all the time too. i hate that LOL. with my son, i craved hashbrowns and eggs, icecream, crawfish, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with a glass of milk-chunky peanut butter, grape jelly, and ONLY in the middle of the night..not really sure why LOL, and chinese food.

Lizzie1984
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:35 PM

I always eat my hashbrowns with fried eggs, together =) YUM... I eat pickles on pizza and get it all the time

CFWife
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I eat tons of PB and toast. I got into the habit when I was preggo with DD2 and after she was born and in the NICU.  The cafeteria closes at 5:30 but they have a toaster, bread, and peanut butter in the kitchenette on the maternity/NICU floor.  So I had PB and toast often during my month long stay.

dsptchmommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:36 PM
I only get weird cravings when I'm NOT pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)