Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does your toddler play with these?

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:58 PM
  • 31 Replies

The Fisher-Price Snap 'n Style dolls that is.  My daughter just turned 2 on June 30th and we're having a little guy on September 20th and I'm thinking of getting her one or more of these for her "big sister" present.  I wanted to get her something different and special and that she could play with in the hospital while family visits. What do you think of them?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MKSmom09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

My daughter loves them(she has 2 and she is going to be 6 in a few weeks).  I bought them for her when she was 2 and she still plays with them. They are wonderful toys! I want to buy her more and their little outfits are so easy for her to change

kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:01 PM

Thanks for your reply!!! I thought they were cute, I just didn't know if they were worth the money or if they were something that would end up tossed in a bin.

Quoting MKSmom09:

My daughter loves them(she has 2 and she is going to be 6 in a few weeks).  I bought them for her when she was 2 and she still plays with them. They are wonderful toys! I want to buy her more and their little outfits are so easy for her to change

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM

no he doesnt :)

but i had a doll like that when i was 9 or so, she was called diva doll or somthing, she was awesome!

this! but i had a blonde one

MKSmom09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

Karen loves hers and it is a great toy to take to church or anywhere you just want her to have a quiet activity

ballyhooligan
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:03 PM

My DDs LOVE them.  We have 6 i think.  My ODD still plays with her "pretty dolls" and she'll be 6 next month.  She's had them since she turned 2.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:04 PM

no dd dont shes 2 1/2 and i've never seen them sorry i had my kids give each other bears when she was born

CarterMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:06 PM

i have boys ... so we don't have many doll toys lol

BUMP

ksmama88
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:11 PM

my DD is 2, she got one for x-mas, she was 19months ... she loves it, she got the baby one that came with a bath tub, she still plays with it, she likes putting the different hats on it! i think it would be a great "big sis present" for you LO

kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Thanks everyone! :-)

kiernansmom08
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:12 PM

Aww that's cool that she still plays with them - thank you!

Quoting ballyhooligan:

My DDs LOVE them.  We have 6 i think.  My ODD still plays with her "pretty dolls" and she'll be 6 next month.  She's had them since she turned 2.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)