Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

smelly baby.. lol

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM
  • 6 Replies
my son is 4 mo old and i try to wash his neck several times during the day cause when he spits up or drinks his bottle or even sweats it'll get trapped in the folds of his neck (he's a little ham) lol... and it makes him smell yuck sometimes.. Washing his neck just doesnt seem to help sometimes, anyone else have this issue going on w/ there little one? Any ideas on how to get rid of it..he gets a bath daily (sometimes twice cause of the heat lately, its been almost 110 here the past couple days) any advice? Im desperate, its been gettin bad lol..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
stacey0716
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:23 PM

While feeding him, lay a burp cloth (I always used cloth diapers) over his neck, so if anything comes down, that will catch it rather than it getting to his skin.

ksmama88
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

i had that problem with DD, i dont think there is really anything you can do besides maybe keep a bib or burp cloth around his neck to catch the spit up/ formula, and wipe with soapy water during baths. sorry im not much help, but good luck

PTBAAMom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

soap and water and lotion.l

indymom72
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:25 PM

I have that problem with my little chubba lubba..lol..I wipe out his neck with a wet wipe,then dry it well and put some powder in there,  I put it in my hand first and rub it in and that helps so much.  It also makes him smell good..lol

1_hawt_mami
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:26 PM

BUMP!

3greatkids751
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 7:27 PM
i have been thinking about applying a little bit of baby powder maybe idk.. being that its hot and he sweats when were in the car going somewhere cause its so hot.. i can pretty much control the spit up w/ bibs and what not.. i'll just be glad when it cools down
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)