Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like a horrible mother.....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM
  • 42 Replies

DD came home from camp yesterday, and her dad picked her up because it was his weekend. He dropped her off around 3 today, but now she is back over there! she came home and I asked her how it was and she snapped at me that "You dont care about me so why should I tell you what we did" WTH?!? then she demands that I take her out to dinner because she hates my cooking and she is going to be anorexic if she has to eat anything I make and threw a bag of burnt (she burnt it) popcorn at me!!

I dont know what to do with this child!! honestly it is hard for me to feel any connection to her anymore......

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbbrom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:10 PM

BUMP!

Elayna90
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:10 PM
wow! if I had ever talked to my mom like that she would have given me a place to live and that is iti I would have had to do for myself until I got the point.
How old is your daughter? Any possibility that she is just going through a phase?
Either way don't let her talk to you like that or she will keep doing it and it will get worse.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KellyMarie105
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Sorry momma. I have no good advice. So here's a bump. {hugs}

jcarr1137

Good luck!

Tay-Brittnie

Um... did she just hit the terrible teens or is her dad saying something negative about you or what?  You need to figure out what's going on!  THAT'S BAD!  I'm sorry.  :(

chais_wifey
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Britt
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:13 PM

Ummm...my mom would wacked my upside my pony tail if i tried to talk to her like that and you can bet your ASS shed make ME make dinner for us all. No WAY would she cook for me OR take us out....

crazymama2kids
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:13 PM
wow, my dd would have no privledges
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jbbrom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Quoting Elayna90:

wow! if I had ever talked to my mom like that she would have given me a place to live and that is iti I would have had to do for myself until I got the point.
How old is your daughter? Any possibility that she is just going through a phase?
Either way don't let her talk to you like that or she will keep doing it and it will get worse.

she is 13 and we have been having problems for a while now......i'm at a point where I just want to give her to her dad honestly!! I know though that he is alot of the issue. he was a minimal parent at best until now, he got himself a wife in May and thinks that he is the best parent in the whole damn world......

crazymama2kids
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:14 PM
I hope you didn't actually take her out to eat
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)