Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STRESSED OUT I NEED YOUR HELP !

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

So im really stressing out right now. Me and my ex just recently got a divorce, well its still pending not final yet. Anywho before he deployed he brought my pregnant ass and my daughter to stay with my parents for the deployment. He went back to VA to pack up our house and put everything in storage. Little did i know then he was having an affair and would leave us for the little tramp. Anywho he then told me he would pay to have my stuff that was in storage still sent to me. Well now the jerk isnt going to. He just bought a bike and is now saying i need to come get my stuff so he can store his stupid bike AND hes going to stop paying for the storage as soon as he takes his stuff out. WTF ? im not working (prego reason) im only getting the 920 child support from him. Which goes to phone and insurance and stupid dish he still makes me pay for (long story). A Uhaul will cost almost 700.00 to rent let alone a plane ticket to get there and then gas for the uhaul ( 10 hour drive ) AND rent for the stupid storage. Idk were the hell im going to get the money for this. My parents cant afford it they just spent 2 grand on a plane ticket so my mom can go to her sisters funeral.

Does anyone have any ideas on a cheaper way ? I cant drive my car there and back it wont make it.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ashlynnsmom0910
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Well... I can't help you. Just wanted to say went through the same thing 2 years ago. My ex was Army and some of our stuff was in storage at Ft. Bragg. Yep he got all the stuff sent to him and I never saw any of my things again, including pictures from childhood... he threw them away. You know if you aren't divorced yet he is still getting the extra pay for you and the kids. My ex collected about $4000 while our divorce was pending. He also used my SSN to get travel pay AFTER we were divorced. ugh! Men suck!

aguerra13
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:15 PM

i would talk to someone in his chain of command....he still is legally supposed to be supporting you

Ashlynnsmom0910
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I AGREE 100%.... that will get him in trouble too! Good luck Mama! ♥

Quoting aguerra13:

i would talk to someone in his chain of command....he still is legally supposed to be supporting you

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Is sorda is supporting me ... child support

kylenkodysmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM
Child support is not supporting you. That's to help with the kids. Is he not paying alimony??

Quoting Love2Bugs:

Is sorda is supporting me ... child support

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DamianaFire
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Since you are not divorced yet.. can you get the military to help in some way? I am not a military wife, so I dont know..but I have heard that the wives can get help with somethings.. Do you have access to one of his credit cards? will it hold a charge to get the plane ticket and Uhaul? You are still married, do it would not be illegal or stealing.. Can you contact his parents? Maybe they can help.. These are their grandbabies too.. They could be just as upset by this split.. Im not sure any of this helped.. Good luck...

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:28 PM

The only card i have is to our joint account. Which he got a new account elsewere that i have no access to that he transfers all his money to. He really doesnt have family, they are all crazy people and he has no contact with most and the ones he does have contact with all hate me. They havent called or even sent a card for either of the kids. Idk if the army could or even would help me. They are not verry nice to spouses

Quoting DamianaFire:

Since you are not divorced yet.. can you get the military to help in some way? I am not a military wife, so I dont know..but I have heard that the wives can get help with somethings.. Do you have access to one of his credit cards? will it hold a charge to get the plane ticket and Uhaul? You are still married, do it would not be illegal or stealing.. Can you contact his parents? Maybe they can help.. These are their grandbabies too.. They could be just as upset by this split.. Im not sure any of this helped.. Good luck...

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:38 PM

BUMP!

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Ugh, please ! i seriously need help figuring out how to get my stuff back.

Any army wives know if jag would help get my stuff back ? I already have a civilian lawyer handling the divorce and i already went to his comander about the affair. Is there anything left that jag can help me with ?

Does anyone have any other ideas that are cheaper ???

Love2Bugs
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:05 PM

HEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)