Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Please tell me I am not the only one... I really don't want to seem like a b*tch...

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM
  • 17 Replies

When I get random generic friend invites on here, I usually deny them unless I have been chatting with the person in a post or they send a personal message with it.  I have my profile private for a reason.  Am I the only one who screens their friend invitations?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stevens_mom2008
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:22 PM

nope i screen mine on here and facebook too big smile mini

Just_Bethy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

Ehhh I ususlly add them then after a month I remove them...They never notice...I have only had one person ever request me again ..she said she liked to read my thought bubbles...lol...

kylismomma
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:23 PM

I always do that everywhere. On my facebook I know every single person in real life and some get offended if I deny them. I don't care..I have pictures of my children on there and you never know what creep could be masquerading as someone else..

Just_Bethy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I just realised YOU are not my friend!!??? I have known you on here forever!!!! I am sending a request....wonder if you'll accept..LOL...

iluvmybaby175
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:24 PM
I do the samething :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:25 PM

I am VERY picky about my facebook.  There is not one person on there that I do not know and trust with my full name and pics of my kids.  Not one person that I would hesitate to give my phone number.  I have everything cery private on there.  If you aren't my friend, you can't see jack.

Quoting stevens_mom2008:

nope i screen mine on here and facebook too big smile mini

CarterMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:27 PM

for a while i would just add anyone and then i got sick of not talking to anyone so i started deleting people. but there are a lot of people in my group for my city that i own that i add so i try not to delete them, but if people haven't been on in a long time i'll just delete them.

MommySwiggles
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:30 PM

BUMP!

countrygirlkat
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM

I screen mine on facebook and don't accept any friends I don't know well in real life because I post pictures on there and lots of personal stuff.  On here I don't post anything like pictures or personal because I don't know anybody but one person in real life.  So if I get a friend invite on here I accept it because it isn't like they will find out something about me.

frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 8:32 PM

I dont randomly accept friend invites nor do i send to people without asking them..... Some people i feel like to collect "friends" and that somehow makes them feel popular.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)