Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone Go into Labor ....never knowing...they were Pregnant.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM
  • 45 Replies

THey were PREGNANT? 

Just wondering if any real peopple had this happen.

What is the longest you have gone with out knowing you were pregnant?

Who didn't make it to the hospital who were planing on going to one?

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xxlilmomma09
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM

It has not happened to me.. But a girl I know did not know she was pregnant and went to the hospital in severe pain, turns out she was in active labor and was like 37 weeks pregnant.

IluvMyJobImAMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:06 PM

I knew I was preggo at 4 weeks and I made it to the hospital so no fun story here! BUMP! thou I would like to hear peoples stories

Just_Bethy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM

My nephews G/F did back in April..Had a 5lb 5oz baby..never knew it..they thought she had a burst appendix!!..poor kid...

Not me..I Have been pregnant 8 times..(Only 4 children made it)...and I knew with in 2-6 weeks I was expecting...I got sick within days every time!!.....lol

Blessed Lammas

Drillers Wife, Toughest Job In The Oil Field.

Idiosyncratic
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:07 PM

no, but I had people argue with me that I wasn't pregnant for the first three months...

I was still having bleeding every month and took 5 pregnancy tests that came out negative but kept telling my husband that I was... he argued with me that I was crazy but went to get an ultrasound with me and there she was   :)

Tay-Brittnie
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Never happened to me, but my doctor said she had a patient who came in for the first time to get birth control and when my doctor did the exam realized the girl was VERY pregnant.  They did an ultrasound and it turned out she was 6 months pregnant and hadn't realized it because she still was getting her period.  My doctor said she continued to have a period straight through until the birth.  Her baby was healthy and everything, even though the girl and her boyfriend were VERY surprised!  LOL!

ariesp19
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:10 PM

BUMP!

IluvMyJobImAMOM
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:11 PM

bum;p!

purplemoosemom

I knew I was pregnant w/#5 within about 5 weeks--and I had had my tubes cut, tied, and burned--I should NOT have been pregnant, but I KNEW I was.  I don't get how people can NOT know ....

1stimemommy87

BUMP!

thehickinhickor
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:12 PM
I had a friend back in high school that did I keep tilling her she was I think she just not want to no
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)