Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Driving from Missouri to Texas down I 35 need good places to stop for coffee along the way.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
  • 5 Replies

I will be driving from Kansas City, Missouri to Dallas, Texas Tuesday morning at 2:00 am. I want to leave early so my son can sleep in the car. I would like to know of 24 hour places I could stop to get coffee I need my coffee in the mornings. I have looked online and found a lot of Starbucks and stuff but none of them open until 5:30. I am looking for things around Emporia Kansas and Oklahoma City. Thanks!

Edit - preferably places with a drive thru so I don't have to wake up my son to go inside. Also please let me know the area it is in. Thanks!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Stevensmomma
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM

seven elevens are good sunoco had good coffee wawa Hess gas station

Allie_kat1
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Just about any truck stop will have good strong coffee, and most are open 24 hours!

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:17 AM

BUMP!

Rhyne
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:23 AM
The only drive thru coffee shops I can think of is Starbucks. Texas has Buc-ees, they have yummy coffee and they take their bathroom seriously. If you see a Buc-ees STOP (the Buc-ees head quarters is where I live and that's literally their moto lol). Some Hastings book stores have drive-thru coffee shops. If all else fails Dunkin Donuts...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Jake08
by Gold Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:55 AM

You'll see lots of McD's and such on I-35 through OKC.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)