Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg, my landlord just stopped by....

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM
  • 17 Replies

and jeremy was in the middle of painting the boys room(allowed, they told us we could)and i was getting the boys ready to go, and they did nto have pants on.... and i was just in a cami that had some paint on my shirt, lol, and my pants were filthy from painting, lol....

they did nto call is, and not really a problem...... i just feel awful that they got home from there trip, came to check on us(weve only been renting a few monthns... like, 2)and wanted to make sure that when the stove went out, we were helped right away... and make sure everything was working good(there dd was here for 6 years before us, so were kinda there first real renters, lol)

i have no problem that they came by, im happy they did, i just feel bad they cought us at a bad time, lol.....

do you think it looked bad that the boys were half undressed and such?

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gulfcoastmom4
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM

No it looks like you live there, I'm sure they realize they came unannouncd.

Sparta.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:06 PM
No! Not in your home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marijean
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:09 PM

Your a busy family, I'm sure they understand. My LL comes over always at a bad time when my twins are just in their diapers after breakfast and i'm still in my pjs with my hair a big frizz fuz mess lol. My DD is usually in her pjs at that time too..

Braeden 9-25-08       Raina 6-27-05               Aaron 9-24-08

I'm a proud Momma to a wonderful Bullie!! R.I.P. Roxy I love you!

ariesp19
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Quoting Sparta.:

No! Not in your home

lol, i was just so embarrased, lol..... im like, damn, kinda wish theyd called...... imean, we have nothing to hide, i just felt bad...

also, im prego with twins, and so were STILL unpacking..... i cant do all that much, and hubs works.... the house was/.is clean, just a few empty moving boxes we need to get rid of

im one of those who likes to know when people are stopping by, i dont like surprise compony, lol

CafeMom Tickers

MamaCarterof5
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Bummmmmer! I hate when company comes unannounced. In this summer heat, the boys are always just in shorts and the girls in their bare minimum. I've made it clear to my family to CALL before stopping by... it's not like I'm naked all the time, but I don't like people dropping by when I'm not "decent" lol. I'd be mortified is someone stopped right now, lol.

That funny I was caught offguard yesterday... I had been painting and Mom said she needed to run "errands" and needed some help. I just changed out of my sweaty tshirt and into a different one, still with my painted up pants on. We stop at a posh bakery to "pick up a cake" and I'm thinking, "I'm not walking in there...." and she's like, come on you look fine. It was a freaking surprise baby shower! I was mortified to no end! LOL. Painted up jeans and a tshirt... I feel your pain!

Chrystal_A
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:16 PM

lol are they coming back to fix the stove?if so if it were ME Id have the house looking good so you dont feel too horrible lol.

Chrystal_A
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:19 PM

OMG lol i would of died!She could of told you she wanted to take you out to lunch so you cleaned up LOL.

Quoting MamaCarterof5:

Bummmmmer! I hate when company comes unannounced. In this summer heat, the boys are always just in shorts and the girls in their bare minimum. I've made it clear to my family to CALL before stopping by... it's not like I'm naked all the time, but I don't like people dropping by when I'm not "decent" lol. I'd be mortified is someone stopped right now, lol.

That funny I was caught offguard yesterday... I had been painting and Mom said she needed to run "errands" and needed some help. I just changed out of my sweaty tshirt and into a different one, still with my painted up pants on. We stop at a posh bakery to "pick up a cake" and I'm thinking, "I'm not walking in there...." and she's like, come on you look fine. It was a freaking surprise baby shower! I was mortified to no end! LOL. Painted up jeans and a tshirt... I feel your pain!

mommyofagirl06
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

No it looks like you live there, I'm sure they realize they came unannouncd.

CafeMom Tickers

mysteriousdaze
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:23 PM

I guess we're lucky lol. Our landlord only comes by on the first. We've been here 3 months now and she is a pretty darn awesome lady! I do hate when people show up unannounced though.

iamcafemom83
by Rah-Rah on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:24 PM

maybe next time they will call.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)