Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grr!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM
  • 3 Replies

i just came to the realization that we will not be able to celebrate an anniversary until we hit our 4th anniversary or so =(

Our son was born 2 days before our 1st anniversary. So of course I was recovering from giving birth then =). Our second anniversary we were down with family, celebrating our sons 1stbday on our actual anniversary, since it was on a weekend. LOL.

And this time, our 3rd anniversary, I will have had a baby the month before or so...

I have awful timing with kids lol. And since by then we'll be in anew town *and wont know anyone!* thanks to the military, I won't know anyone to watch the kids..

*sigh*

Rant over =) crazy pregnant woman ranting over!

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
frndlyfn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 10:52 PM

What kind of celebrating are you thinking?  LOL... We dont do anything fancy here other than maybe buying a card for each other.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:25 AM

We are hoping to be able to really celebrate on our 25th anniversary . . . 2 years to go.  Seems like life is too crazy every year on our anniversary, or the kids are a bad age, or there's no one to help us with childcare, or he's out of town!  It's alway something!

.carrie.
by on Jul. 26, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Well. That. Sucks.

IDK what to tell you so here's a bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)