Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I NEED help BADLY!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM
  • 8 Replies

Do you know of a free trial of spyware that is actually fully functional?? I can't buy any right now and I don't know what my DH did but somehow someone hacked and stole info from a game he plays and he says that someone can't hack just his game and someone told him that someone must have put some kind of keylogger into my computer to steal the info and obviously if they put a keylogger into my computer somehow, they can get ALL of my bank info, credit card info etc. How do I find out if that was the case and get it out of my computer!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sometimes it takes all the energy I have to not go off and tell some bitch just how stupid she really is!! So excuse me for sounding rude...I'm trying to be nice...it's just that you're probably that bitch today  =]

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NattysMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM

Sorry about that being one big, crazy, long run on sentence. I'm freaking out right now!

tiredxthree
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:17 PM

Malwarebytes or ad-aware. Those are the only ones I know. 

JessicaM07
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:19 PM

sorry idk, but here is a bump for you!

tinkerxbell
by danger will robinson on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM

An anti-virus/spyware program should pick up on a keylogger... try ad-aware or something. I have a keylogger on my computer, but I put it there.

isleysmom
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Just google anti spyware free. It should provide a few free options. My SO said to also run your anti virus, a full scan. Good luck!

xtwistedxlovex
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:20 PM
NattysMommy
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:21 PM

Thank you all so much!!!!

nellbug
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I use both of these and love them

Quoting xtwistedxlovex:

Try Spybot Search & Destroy and/or AVG Free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)