Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how would you feel if the guy you were talking to was.......

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM
  • 34 Replies

Still legally married (but going through a divorce) and didn't tell you...  And that when he calls you and says he's spending time with his son, he fails to mention that his almost ex-wife is there as well??

Just curious..  The girl my almost ex is talkin to does not know he is not legally divorced and he never tells her when he comes around me...  hmmm. 

Which before anyone asks - no there is NOTHING there between us at all although he did tell me he wanted to bang me the other day.. lol!!!  that was all in fun (I think) anyway...

How would that make you feel if you found this out later?? 

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mykidsrock234
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:30 PM

I'd run..

chais_wifey
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:33 PM
I would stop seeing him. A relationship without trust will never work. And I can't trust someone who lies about something small let alone something as big as still being married.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
greeneyez55
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM

I agree.  I've tried to explain it to him, but I just wind up shaking my head.  The last girl he spoke to - the one he cheated on me with... he didn't even tell her that we tried to make things work out... she just thought they were on a break or something..  I am so glad to be getting rid of him..

Quoting chais_wifey:

I would stop seeing him. A relationship without trust will never work. And I can't trust someone who lies about something small let alone something as big as still being married.

dreamerinluv
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:52 PM

If a woman never asked......and he didnt feel the "need" to mention it.....is that still Lying ??? Especially if NOTHING was really going on ??.....just askin.............

~~ Lady GaGa

iluv2meow
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:53 PM

this wont happen because I am married

ErikaM27
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:55 PM

I wouldn't mess with him. Seems like he's not taking her seriously. If he's not being honest and he's telling you he wants to bang you he seems like a real joke.

MrsBlack530
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:56 PM

Are they dating?  You only mentioned they were "talking".  If they aren't actually seeing each other, I don't think it's super pressing that she knows every detail of his life.

brae425
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:57 PM
Um yes! I'm not gonna ask every guy I date if he is married or going thru a divorce....(first date) so what do u do for a living? I'm a lawyer....are u married? Yes.....haha if he is dating me ima assume he is COMPLETLY single

Quoting dreamerinluv:

If a woman never asked......and he didnt feel the "need" to mention it.....is that still Lying ??? Especially if NOTHING was really going on ??.....just askin.............

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicole88
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:58 PM

Quoting dreamerinluv:

I'm pretty sure it's still lying by omission.

Or so I believe.

Mommy4000
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Amazing how much this sounds like me when I first met my husband. Although he was still legally married he had not actually seen her in 9 years, but he was still very much involved with his daughter's moms family when we met. I was fine with it but when things between us got serious I made it clear that his time with his daughter couldn't involve also being time with his ex. It worked for us because my baby listens well lol. But in this situation it sounds like the girlfriend needs to know that he still has somewhat of a relationship with you when he sees his kid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)