• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So I am really bored and Wanting to have some fun, What would you do IF:

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM
  • 30 Replies

You did not have your children for a week because they are on vacation at your sisters? Let's have fun with this, ladies! I mean if we can think of names of hypothetical 19 kids surely we can up with some activities for a week without kids!

AND

So I am childless for the next 7 days, and I already miss the little monkeys!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MKSmom09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:25 AM

SO no one has any ideas of what they would do if they had no children for a week?

MKSmom09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Wow, no one really? How much drama does a girl have to post before she gets a decent convo going?

tinasfriend
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM

lots of sex all over the house lol, go to a spa, romantic dinner

coloradomom3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:32 AM
Maybe shopping, go to the spa, get a massage. I love to go dancing.....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:33 AM
Definitely sex!!! Random fun sex in the daytime !!!!!LOL
Then a whine free, begging free shopping trip where I shopped for ME!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ElevenEleven
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:34 AM

MANI/PEDI  FOR SURE!!! lol

Brandi61279
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:36 AM

I know.  I would clean my whole house top to bottom, reorganize ALL the drawers and closets.  Sleep naked. Eat when I felt like it off of paper plates so I didn't have to do any dishes. Sleep in late after I have screaming good sex all night long.   Pick up all the kid's toys out of the yard, and know how it feels to have 3 solid days where I don't have to do it again! Have mimosas in the morning and margaritas every night. And just relax. Get to touch the remote control that belongs to me, not even use it, just TOUCH it.  Anything after that is just gravy.

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM

definitely VEGAS!!!!!

mb1hotmama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM
I want this week!!

Quoting Brandi61279:

I know.  I would clean my whole house top to bottom, reorganize ALL the drawers and closets.  Sleep naked. Eat when I felt like it off of paper plates so I didn't have to do any dishes. Sleep in late after I have screaming good sex all night long.   Pick up all the kid's toys out of the yard, and know how it feels to have 3 solid days where I don't have to do it again! Have mimosas in the morning and margaritas every night. And just relax. Get to touch the remote control that belongs to me, not even use it, just TOUCH it.  Anything after that is just gravy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CallieLynsMommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:37 AM

My in-laws sometimes take my DD for a week at a time. Hm, I read a lot! With DD here I can't often, lol. DH and I go see movies we want to see, we go out to eat, we go to theme parks ( we do with DD too but it's also fun by ourselves!), and if we have money we stay at a hotel for a night or two!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jamiebrubaker

Follow my blog!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)