Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Steam mops

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:49 AM
  • 27 Replies

Looking to buy a steam mop. Do you have one and what kind? Please bump! Thanks!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
omgamomie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:56 AM

BUMP!

LuvMySavage
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:46 AM

I had a shark steam mop that worked wonderfully for about a year. It broke a month after the warranty expired... figures. It was about $100.00. They are pretty sweet, they get your floors really clean without chemicals. But I wouldn't buy another one. Too expensive, and would probably break again. Not worth the risk IMO. 

yo_ho
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:48 AM

I have the envirosteamer. I read a ton of reviews on Amazon and one green community bought a bunch of different ones and that one got the best review.

omgamomie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Never heard of that one.

Quoting yo_ho:

I have the envirosteamer. I read a ton of reviews on Amazon and one green community bought a bunch of different ones and that one got the best review.

momof4bzN2gz
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM

I have the shark steam mop. I bought it in February and havn't had any problems out of it yet, it was about 80$ at walmart but only about 60$ now....However I did see the bigger badder newer version of it at Best Buy the other day and it looks AWESOME!!! I think it was like 100$ though. I love my shark steam mop though its been nothing but awesome for me

teegrumpee85
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM

BUMP!

omgamomie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I have to go take a look of the bigger, badder version.

Quoting momof4bzN2gz

I have the shark steam mop. I bought it in February and havn't had any problems out of it yet, it was about 80$ at walmart but only about 60$ now....However I did see the bigger badder newer version of it at Best Buy the other day and it looks AWESOME!!! I think it was like 100$ though. I love my shark steam mop though its been nothing but awesome for me

Erna2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I have a Shark as well. I got it about 4 months ago at WalMart for 100 or so. I love it!!

momtwoboys921
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM

I have the Bissel Deluxe.  I got it at Kohl's when I had a 30% off coupon.  It is actually my second Bissel, the first lasted about 2 1/2 years.  I do like it, obviously, since I replaced it, lol.  It does have a cartridge that needs to be replaced from time to time, depending on usage and your water, mine is extremely hard to there's a lot of build up, but the mop heads come right off and go in the washer, I have yet to throw one of them out, they last forever!  Works great on linoleum, tile and wood.

omgamomie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:24 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)