Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Am I wrong?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:50 AM
  • 5 Replies
Ok so my bf is working till three in the morning witch means he will come home won't go yo bed till five then kids will be up by 830 so I told him I would take them to my moms do he could sleep cause if he doesn't get sleep all he does is yell at the girls. Well now he is like I never get to see my kids am like ya cause ur always sleeping anyway what I need to know is y is it when I think am doing the right thing it bites m. In the butt?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kltinsley
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:53 AM

I don't get it, can't you just go back home when he wakes up?  Then he gets to see his kids.  Does he do nothing but sleep when he's off or does he have time between when he wakes up and goes back into work?

ilovemygirls661
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:00 AM
I told him to just call when he is up and we would come home as for time with kids on days he works he normally gets off at one home stays up till three goes to bed doesn't get up till 11 or 12 then back to work at three so no he doesn't spend anytime with them he thinks that I should wait for him to start my day but kids r up at 8 so I have to keep them busy and when I go to my moms I have help. Idk it just makes me mad how the world seems to run around him :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:37 AM

Maybe you could talk him into going to bed as soon as he gets home so that he can wake at 8:30 when they do and spend time with them before he has to go to work? If he goes to bed at 1 when he gets home and wakes at 8:30, that's 7.5 hours of sleep.

ilovemygirls661
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:26 AM
U r right there r nights he gets off at 11 will stay up till one and still not get up till 11 or 12 idk he won't listen

Quoting bamababe1975:

Maybe you could talk him into going to bed as soon as he gets home so that he can wake at 8:30 when they do and spend time with them before he has to go to work? If he goes to bed at 1 when he gets home and wakes at 8:30, that's 7.5 hours of sleep.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
3xangel
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2010 at 12:31 AM

its his fault he doesnt get to see them. if he wanted to see them he would put in the energy and effort thats needed. he can stay up late to b.s around, but he cant get up early to see his children... smh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)