• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SHE'S A HO....HO!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM
  • 32 Replies

I have to edit this...I'm confusing everyone...lol.  I got a text reading, "hey alicia what are you doing tonight.  This is Jay ______ by the way."  I texted her back asking "who?"  because I had no idea who it was.  I called a friend and found out that Jay was the girl we went to high school with so then I texted her asking her if this was her.  Her reply was "Yeah i lost a bet so now i have to pay someone one hundred dollars to lick ur feet lol im trying to find someone who will let me do it"  Then I texted back to her "I thought we were done with this high school bull shit, apparently you haven't grown up quite yet." 

She kept offering, wanting to pay me money or some crap.  I declined and again advised her to grow up.

Jay was a bitch in high school.  I NEVER spoke to the girl.  She always gave me horrible looks along with everyone else and thought she ran the school.  Somehow she gets my number and texts me this crap.  No, it wasn't an old joke.  She's just screwing with me.  No idea why.  Immaturity perhaps?  I wasn't a popular girl in school so this could be a reason she's trying to screw with me.  But, really?  After EIGHT years you would think people you went to school with would grow up and quit trying to cause drama.  This is my complaint....the people I went to school with.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amyjosh8687
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:17 AM
?????
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachana
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Fo sho.

Toughenough1979
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:18 AM

????????????? I'm so confuzzled

IleanRight
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:19 AM

wow

staceysgorbach
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Um yeah ok! LOL! That is weird!

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:19 AM

ok.

Lori_G4
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:20 AM

*scratches head*

shortysashious2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Am I all over the place?  Can you not understand it?  Lol, am I talking jibberish?  If so I'll see if I can't fix it.  It's late and I have a newborn that wakes up constantly during the night so I'm a bit exhausted. 

Quoting Toughenough1979:

????????????? cliff  notes please

dusky_rose
by Sue on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:21 AM

She sounds really immature, I would just ignore her texts or block her if possible.

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

Toughenough1979
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:21 AM

yeah I'm a litle confuzzled.

Quoting shortysashious2:

Am I all over the place?  Can you not understand it?  Lol, am I talking jibberish?  If so I'll see if I can't fix it.  It's late and I have a newborn that wakes up constantly during the night so I'm a bit exhausted. 

Quoting Toughenough1979:

????????????? cliff  notes please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)