Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can someone please explain this!!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:17 AM
  • 13 Replies

DEJA VU!!!!!

And be serious! I cant explain it and i get deja vu all the time its driving me nuts

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
33with2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:19 AM

GOOGLE

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:21 AM

It's like seeing something and knowing what is going to happen, like you'd seen it before. Make sense?

Bam_Bam
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:21 AM
Its like if something happens and you already knew it was going to happen because you lived through the exact thing already. Idk how clear this explaination was but this is the best way I could type it out. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jodyann2
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:21 AM
there are a few diffrent explanations.. one is where u are some place or something is said or done and u feel like uve been there before or had it happen the exact same way. it means that u r on the right track in life. you are where u r supposed to be. or doing what u r supposed to be doing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TippyD
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:22 AM

its a form of seizure. your brain misfires, and resends the same image, thoughts, emotions,sensations,etc.. twice* I did a HUGE report on seisures in school and learned tha deja vu is one form:D*  pretty crazy!!

Mommavieve
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:23 AM
How does that work?

Quoting TippyD:

its a form of seizure. your brain misfires, and resends the same image twice* I did a HUGE report on seisures in school and learned tha deja vu is one form:D*  pretty crazy!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhernandez7208

its the experience of thinkng that a new situation had occured before

LizzieAnnesMom

It is the feeling that you have done, or seen something before, even if it has never happened.

some people think that deja vu is a way of seeing the future.

MaeHamMomma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:26 AM

I have had vu ja de. Where you know that sh*t has never happened before!

I am going with the seizure theory. Every time I have had deja vu I get super dizzy and see spots.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)