Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well sh**....

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:52 AM
  • 11 Replies
I broke my knee cap in a really bad car wreck in feb... my knee is KILLING me... Im terrified Its never gonna be okay again... Im only 23 with this and a broken back .sigh.

Depressed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 AM

ouch! feel better. Get a lot of rest if you can.

armywifenmom09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:55 AM

Ouch! Hugs mama.

ramblermama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:55 AM
I try but with a 2 year old it isnt easy :( i feel like an old lady

Quoting queenchula:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Oh thats sucks! I bet, I dont blame you. I hope you have some strong pain killers.

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

ramblermama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:58 AM
I do but i hate to take them. I broke my back 2.5 years ago but it still hurts nonstop... i hate whining uuuugghhh

Quoting queenchula:

Oh thats sucks! I bet, I dont blame you. I hope you have some strong pain killers.

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:00 AM

I had to take Oxycontin while 6 months pregnant. Before that I was hooked up to a morphine machine. It makes you a bit -disoriented- but not too much -the pain killers, not morphine lol- I hope you feel better

Quoting ramblermama:

I do but i hate to take them. I broke my back 2.5 years ago but it still hurts nonstop... i hate whining uuuugghhh

Quoting queenchula:

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

ramblermama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:02 AM
Thanks :) i was on vic at the end of my pregnancy cause i broke my back jan08 and got preg apr08... then got HUGE

I ended up on maternaty leave early cause of it :/

Quoting queenchula:

I had to take Oxycontin while 6 months pregnant. Before that I was hooked up to a morphine machine. It makes you a bit -disoriented- but not too much -the pain killers, not morphine lol- I hope you feel better

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:04 AM

yea my pregnancy sucked. At 32 weeks I could barely walk. At 34 weeks, I felt like crap all day, and even walking from my room to the bathroom was a mission. The outcome was wonderful tho =]

Quoting ramblermama:

Thanks :) i was on vic at the end of my pregnancy cause i broke my back jan08 and got preg apr08... then got HUGE

I ended up on maternaty leave early cause of it :/

Quoting queenchula:

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

Quoting ramblermama:

Quoting queenchula:

proudmomma1986
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:08 AM
If you had to have surgery and rods and/or pins put in your back and knee, it will most likely hurt for the rest of your life. It's like a form of arthritis and it sucks. I still have hardware in my leg and it hurts constantly. Hope it gets to where it's tolerable for ya. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ramblermama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:12 AM
No surgery for either thank god. My back was broken for 2years before it was aknowledged. Yay workers comp. They kept on with 'its just sciatica' but no... its not as they discovered in jan...

My kneecap didnt break completely so it didnt require surgery

Quoting proudmomma1986:

If you had to have surgery and rods and/or pins put in your back and knee, it will most likely hurt for the rest of your life. It's like a form of arthritis and it sucks. I still have hardware in my leg and it hurts constantly. Hope it gets to where it's tolerable for ya. GL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)