• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

For those who were virgins until marriage...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM
  • 121 Replies

...were you or are you curious about what sex would be like with another person?  Do you think waiting until marriage to have sex might make you consider cheating on your partner out of curiosity?  Do you worry that your partner might cheat out of curiosity if he was also a virgin before marriage?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
queenchula
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:36 AM

BUMP!

.carrie.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 AM

I didn't wait, I don't expect my DD to wait ((although I am going to teach her to wait for someone she loves and only if she's ready)). I didn't wait because I am NOT going to marry someoe who is bad in bed, I've broken up with guys for kissing bad. Call me shallow but sex is important.

jenn_p
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 AM

I wasnt a virgin before marriage....but if I were I would of been curious.

.carrie.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:43 AM

And bump for an actual response to your question.

ProudSingleMum
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:47 AM

I've NEVER understood this question.

Okay, so let's say sex is the same with EVERY person...then there is no need to 'try out others'. 

either that, or sex is different with every person...which means, that even if you have sex with 1000 guys before you get married, there's still a chance that after you are married there will be a guy that is different in bed...would you cheat on your husband just because you'd like to know what sex was like with a new guy? Come on. That is SUCH a B.S. excuse.

mom2violet
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:48 AM

LOL!  I agree!  And if that makes you shallow, then I guess I am too ;)

Quoting .carrie.:

I didn't wait, I don't expect my DD to wait ((although I am going to teach her to wait for someone she loves and only if she's ready)). I didn't wait because I am NOT going to marry someoe who is bad in bed, I've broken up with guys for kissing bad. Call me shallow but sex is important.

ProudSingleMum
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:51 AM

And this is another I find funny. I guess because I know SEVERAL guys who married the girls who were 'great in bed' only to find out, that after marriage, she didn't want to put out much at all. It's not a guarantee. Plus, if your S/O is truly in it for life, then sex being important to you, would make it important to him...so you could make it good.

Quoting mom2violet:

Quoting .carrie.:

mom2violet

Good point.  Sometimes it's hard for someone to know what's "good" when they don't have a basis for comparison.

Quoting ProudSingleMum:

Okay, so let's say sex is the same with EVERY person...then there is no need to 'try out others'. 

either that, or sex is different with every person...which means, that even if you have sex with 1000 guys before you get married, there's still a chance that after you are married there will be a guy that is different in bed...would you cheat on your husband just because you'd like to know what sex was like with a new guy? Come on. That is SUCH a B.S. excuse.

queenchula

I dont think its about difference. Some people are good in bed, and some are bad.

Quoting ProudSingleMum:

mom2violet
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:52 AM

Not necessarily.  Trust me....I've been there.

Quoting ProudSingleMum:

And this is another I find funny. I guess because I know SEVERAL guys who married the girls who were 'great in bed' only to find out, that after marriage, she didn't want to put out much at all. It's not a guarantee. Plus, if your S/O is truly in it for life, then sex being important to you, would make it important to him...so you could make it good.

Quoting mom2violet:

Quoting .carrie.:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)