• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the meanest thing?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:54 AM
  • 62 Replies

I saw this special on bullying, now I feel bad.

When I was in highschool ((like 9th grade)), there was a chick who had a thing for my best guy friend. She would make remarks about how cute he was in class, and she tried to play footsy with him in band. Well, she didn't stop after he asked her to, she didn't catch any hints, and he asked me to pretend I was his GF around her ((this was before he came out of the closet)). I would drape myself around him, hold his hand, even quick pecks. She STILL came onto him ((which was just embarrassing to him in front of the entire class)), so he started to call her "HAM", because she was really fat. And it caught on, mainly because when I'd see her in the hall I'd say really loudly, "Here comes, HAM."

Now that I'm older, I am like WTF?! That is probably the single most mean thing I've ever done. So, Megan "Ham", I'm horrified by my actions. I'm sorry I was so mean.

What's the meanest thing you've done, and are you sorry?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaelansmom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:04 AM

In school?

The mean things I did, I am not sorry for, because I was defending myself... and to tell the truth, soon after beating up the head cheerleader in my HS... they stopped harassing me..

as an adult:

I don't come into contact with enough people to be mean... though, I normally feel incredibly guilty not donating to the kids..(for schools and stuff)

krystie-tina
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:06 AM

I told some snobby prep chick that she was "right, she looked just like a barbie doll, after a dog ate it's head and crapped it back out". She went home in tears. It was mean and I probably shouldn't have  said it but I don't regret it because she was a total bitch and she didn't pick on other girls anymore.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:09 AM

I told a friend in an argument .. "One day you'll get what you deserve." ... and he died that weekend.

.carrie.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:11 AM

OMG, when I read that I got chills. I'm sorry for your loss.

krystie-tina
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:12 AM

I am so sorry. I can't imagine how that must feel. :(

Quoting wickedfiress:

I told a friend in an argument .. "One day you'll get what you deserve." ... and he died that weekend.

Kaelansmom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:13 AM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Goodness...  I am sorry..

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:16 AM

Is it bad that 9 years later I'm still fucking pissed off at him for getting in that car?

RIP M.M. <3

iluvmypreemies
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:20 AM

I made a girl pull all her eyebrows and hair out in the front of her head.

It was in high school. We were best friends she crossed me and I made her life hell from there on.

"Non-religious people have developed a moral code without having to threaten themselves with imaginary punishment"-Chris & Trilby

Mama_of_two123
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:20 AM
Im not perfect, but I cant really think of any REALLY mean thing that Ive done...HOWEVER, in the town where I lived in middle school, the Elementary, middle and high schools were all grouped together- kinda in the form of a triangle. Anyway, there was this girl who was crushing on my best guy friend ...who happened to be crushing on ME!! This girl HAAAATED me cuz of it and wrote (with chalk) "RAVEN SUCKS BIG HAIRY BALLS" in HUGE bright blue letters on the side of the elementary school so it was VERY obvious from the middle school...It didnt stay up their long thank God.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mama_of_two123
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 5:21 AM
:o( Im so sorry

Quoting wickedfiress:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)