Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how would you feel if (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM
  • 22 Replies

you seen this comment on a picture. This is a picture of my niece, she is a month and half old. and this is a picture that she has on facebook. along with the comment that she wrote about it at the bottom. It really rubbed me the wrong way when i seen it. i have never met my brothers girlfriend (mother of the baby).  one other picture that she had taken was the baby holding a bottle of jack daniels. how would you other mamas feel about this.

Yo soy SEXY SEXY SEXY !!!!!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:50 AM

I think it's disgusting and wrong to call a baby/child sexy. My grandmother does this with DD, it's disturbing. Even more so now because DD knows I do'nt like it and says "sexy" to be silly. I do not think that word should be used for an infant/toddler/child!

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

fallen_angel231
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:50 AM
Sounds very immature to me. Yuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xcrystallyn05x
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Umm ...wow...if we had a daughter my hubby wouldn't like that, but then we always joke about my son being a lady killer and when were out we joke and tell him not to look at ladies they are too old for you lol but it's all fun he is only 8 months doesn't understand what were saying. But this comment I would never have put that! that's just me though and I see plenty of pics of babies where they have beer next to them that's them not me. I wouldn't do it.

Mamasgirl524
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:51 AM
Ewwww!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MarchMarie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:52 AM

I've never understood calling your child (especially babies) sexy... I think it is gross and perverted to even think of saying it. I would probably comment on the picture "Shes a baby, she isnt sexy!"

But I'm probably "over reacting" because a lot of moms say that about their kids.... ick

MarchMarie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM

Oh and the pictures with alcohol... I personally wouldnt take one, but I've seen some cute ones (the cutest one is actually my sister as a toddler) BUT I think, that those should be in the family only, not online, collection of pictures

jessicaroberts3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:55 AM

I think its super weird to call a baby sexy...really creepy...babies are cute and adorable...NOT SEXY

justcyarra
by Brandi on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:56 AM

i soooooo wanted to say something but for my brothers sake i dont want to start anything with this girlfriend of his.

Quoting MarchMarie:

I've never understood calling your child (especially babies) sexy... I think it is gross and perverted to even think of saying it. I would probably comment on the picture "Shes a baby, she isnt sexy!"

But I'm probably "over reacting" because a lot of moms say that about their kids.... ick

BrownEyedGirl86
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM

id roll my eyes but try not to judge maybe its a 'joke' although i would never do that.

beckygeiger
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:57 AM

I dont think "sexy" is appropriate at all for a baby/toddler/child

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)