Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

please read this whole thing..and bump. pray for her family.

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM
  • 10 Replies

this was the before story:

Erie Police are investigating a report of a missing two year old girl and they are asking for your help.  Family members reported 2 year old Elizabeth Neimeic missing from her home at 1342 West 11th Street just after 11:00 Sunday morning.

Police and family members provided a picture of the child.  She weighs 40 pounds, is three feet tall and was last seen wearing a silky purple tee shirt. Family members believe the little girl was abducted through a bedroom window overnight. Her uncle, Pete Black, told us that the family put her to bed around 10:00 p.m. Saturday, her father left for work in the morning without checking on her and when her mother asked another family member to open her room this morning, she was gone.  Black says the little girl's window was open and all her clothing had been taken from her dresser.

after:Erie police have confirmed to 12News that 2-year-old Elizabeth Neimeic has been found dead. Her body was found along railroads tracks near 19th and Washington Avenue. Police do have a person in custody and but no name has been released. The little girl was reported missing from her home at 1342 West 11th Street just after 11:00 Sunday morning. Family members believe the little girl was abducted through a bedroom window Saturday night. Police are still investigating at this time and more details are expected throughout the day. Stay with 12News for the very latest.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS. i cant find the actual article.

but aaron noyer, 20-some year old. is in jail because he sexually abused this little girl. and then he beat her, and strangled her, leaving her by the railroad tracks.

FUCK HIM

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
teddysmom08
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:33 AM

BUMP!

lilmom71
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:47 AM

bump

mommy2girls0305
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:50 AM

oh my :(

Daruth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:59 AM

omg lifting the family in prayer

pennycandy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:01 AM

BUMP!

fyrecracker
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:12 AM

that poor baby girl - I can't imagine! Prayers to her family!

shis_mama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:20 AM

BUMP!

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:27 AM

BUMP!

Jaysmommy2118
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:31 AM
What is going on sooo many two year olds getting hurt killed or missing it scarry i have a two year old so i think iam getting paromid(spelling) but i been extra careful lately.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhitleyLyles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:32 AM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)