Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who else has Homework...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM
  • 6 Replies

i do this is week 9 and right now I am working on my second project for week 9 and then after nap I will do a seminar and the rest of my Discussion board responses and look over my project that i will complete on monday. I am almost done with this term. these finals are hell. Do I have any other college bound mama's in this room??/

Anybody else who does this with children I have to say is awesome!

CafeMom Tickers

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
SassyPainter
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:47 AM

My classes don't start until the 24th.  I'm getting my RN.  I'm assuming you are taking summer term classes?  I might do that next summer if I need to.

tommymmy2001
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:49 AM

i dont start till the 23 of aug but going to be xray tec

SuperPookie
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I have a bunch of reports to transcribe for my Medical Transcription class.

courtsmom04
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM

Your not alone. I finished my last final exam yesterday. Thankfully. New classes start in two weeks. This is the first break i've had since february. Only 4 more semesters til i'm done with my associates.

crazymama1008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:22 AM

I go online so my classes are 10 week classes but finals are due week 9. and usually there are not graded assignments in week 10. We then have 1-2 weeks before the next 10 week term starts. I don't have the regular semesters. I will have my bach in psycholog/early childhood education. in january of 2012

crazymama1008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM

how long are your semesters for?

Quoting courtsmom04:

Your not alone. I finished my last final exam yesterday. Thankfully. New classes start in two weeks. This is the first break i've had since february. Only 4 more semesters til i'm done with my associates.

CafeMom Tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)