• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had an Amazing Night, making my day good... Hows ur day Going?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 10 Replies
Heyy ladies,
I truly had a greatly amazing night w/ my fiance, which is making today a good day!!
Anyone else having a good day? Bad day?
Tell me all about it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Daruth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:51 AM

bad day and it was a horriable night last night but thats a norm for me so

Daylorenasmom
by Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:52 AM
its a sad but happy day im sad my baby girl i had yesterday is in the nicu but im happy bc i get to get up and hopefully go see her today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doms_mommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:53 AM
Awwe I'm reali sorry to hear u feel this way! Msg me if ud like maybe I can cheer u up if not msg me anyway I feel like u do often too but not today for some odd reason hope it gets better for you!

Quoting Daruth:

bad day and it was a horriable night last night but thats a norm for me so

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
doms_mommy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:55 AM
Awwe congrats best wishes to u & ur family hope everything is alright & gets better! Take Care
Emily

Quoting Daylorenasmom:

its a sad but happy day im sad my baby girl i had yesterday is in the nicu but im happy bc i get to get up and hopefully go see her today
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:57 AM

My day is going so-so. Just got done giving our nasty dogs a bath. Not so nasty anymore lol. So far that's been the high light of my day lol

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Got a photo shoot tonight. Im looking forward to that.. (Im the photographer)..but my hubby was supposed to come home today from work and now he wont be home til tomm :(

momma42623
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:08 AM

I had an amazing evening and night last night and my day is going great today. I am so excited for it too.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:11 AM

Bad, Got up 30 min ago.  I have a headache which is causeing me to be sick to my stomach. Dh is at work. I did not sleep well and I am trying to go without coffee today since I think I am getting a UTI.

harvgal04
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:17 PM

Both bad and good day yesterday......Bad b/c my sisters rapist had his sentencing yesterday morning.....All he got was 2 1/2 years probation.....and 10 years on Meghans law for Indescent assault!!!!!! While she suffered for the past 2 years and thought of suicide, he walks free basically.....Good b/c we still went out and celebrated his sentencing b/c its some closure

stevens_mom2008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM

my days been ok, ben up since 4:30 when DF's alarm went off(i dont know why he set it for 4:30 when he didnt get out of bed til 5:00) so he could get ready for drill (he's in the Army reserves), i have cleaned our bedroom, and our spare bedroom, started on laundry, got MY shower in this morning lol, now i gotta sanitize my 2 y/o's toys and i think that is it for the day lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)