• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you got a ticket for no insurance yet the cops are wrong? huh?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM
  • 12 Replies
Duh? an associate of mine (too dumb to be a friend..lol) got pulled over for speeding.....going 65 in a 35 zone. once pulled over cops discover she has no insurance. the write her tickets and citations. she has court date..fines..ext. she has the nerve to be upset and say the cop was an ass because he sited her for no insurance and speeding! i told the dumb dumb she should be grateful..she had her kids with her and he could of hauled her to jail..and sent the kids to the home of the innocence!! he even told her he didnt want to do that to her or her kids but he could because she was driving with no insurance...oh and this is NOT THE FIRST TIME!! uuuggg!! i hate when people do wrong/illegal stuff but complain when they get caught! thats like shooting at someone but get angry when they shoot back!!! duhhhhh!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LiesLiesLies
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:21 AM
They should have taken her to jail.
kymomma1974
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Yup! i think the cops was more than kind. because in all honesty if i was the cop...she would have gone and id have made sure we got a relative to come get the kids!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:29 AM

On a military post, not only would she get arrested AND have her car towed, as well as the tickets.  She should be VERY happy that all she has is a ticket and a court date!

kymomma1974
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:32 AM
!!!!! i told her..why dont you try getting insurance! it makes me angry....ive been involved in an accident with an uninsured driver! and then to be speeding like that with the kids in the car is just..UUUUGGGG!!!

Quoting eema.gray:

On a military post, not only would she get arrested AND have her car towed, as well as the tickets.  She should be VERY happy that all she has is a ticket and a court date!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
halleys_mommy_1
by +Logan on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

Around here the cops now have cameras that read you plates and it tells them if you have insurance, if the reg lapsed etc.

We got stoped once cause 6 months before my mom had a glich with the INC co (no one was at fault but the computer system really) and we were with out for 3 days. She ended up having to surender her tags for 10 days and had a HUGE fine.

It sucked.

possummom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:38 AM

in my state...with no insurance, she would have had the car towed away. she is dam lucky. what was her reason for going so fast?

kymomma1974
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Let her tell it she is always in such a hurry. she is late to/for everything. so then of course...she has to be speed racer to get wherever she needs to be!!

Quoting possummom:

in my state...with no insurance, she would have had the car towed away. she is dam lucky. what was her reason for going so fast?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kymomma1974
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:49 AM
Thats is terrible! i mean it was a computer error! meanwhile there are real folks out there driving with no insurane....who dont/wont get caught! im sorry that happened to you guys!!

Quoting halleys_mommy_1:

Around here the cops now have cameras that read you plates and it tells them if you have insurance, if the reg lapsed etc.

We got stoped once cause 6 months before my mom had a glich with the INC co (no one was at fault but the computer system really) and we were with out for 3 days. She ended up having to surender her tags for 10 days and had a HUGE fine.

It sucked.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2tori12
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:58 AM

All too typically story. Someone breaks the law and the cops are the bad guys!!!!!

kymomma1974
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Right! people just dont want to take responsibilty for what they do anymore.

Quoting mom2tori12:

All too typically story. Someone breaks the law and the cops are the bad guys!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)