• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bad luck, will it ever end?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM
  • 13 Replies

ok...

dh gets laid off     boo

then finds a job   yay

insurance doesnt kick in for 90 days and i am 5 months preggo      boo

airconditioner breaks in jeep       boo

fixed ac    yay

now the jeep wont stay running after we start it up    boo

tears are imminent  (dh hasnt recieved a paycheck yet, and when he does, we have to catch up on our mortgage, so no money to fix jeep, but he has to get to work somehow? too far to walk, or ride bike, no public transportation in our area)

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twocutetwins09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:28 AM
I see bad luck as a chance to step back and enjoy what you still have. You ARE pregnant. :) You have a husband. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babybump87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM

yes, and i also have an incredible 2 year old son who i love more than i could ever describe, however, thats what makes it harder, worrying for my family...

Quoting twocutetwins09:

I see bad luck as a chance to step back and enjoy what you still have. You ARE pregnant. :) You have a husband. :)

babybump87
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

yep, as expected, there was an outpouring of supportive words and care, have a terrific day

twocutetwins09
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:39 PM
Well, I tried. Lol you can't really expect much from the women on CM. I just made a post complaining about it yesterday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nurbabe82
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:42 PM

hugsShit always happens that way. But it will get better

Princess7777
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:45 PM

It will get better.  Sorry to hear that, looks like luck does find a way.   Hang in there.  Be happy that you have a good family.  Good luck. 

Plus-size-mommy
by StarBaby on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:36 PM

I'm sorry hon! We're having our own bad luck, I'm trying to get through nursing school to better our family! The DH's hours cut and we've got $600 worth of bills to pay and not one red cent to pay them! Our two checks combined only came to 240 bucks this week!! That is not even enough to pay our electric bill and pay for gas!! Good Luck!!

jenn75
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM

I'm so sorry. It will get better. I know that's hard to think now but it will.

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:38 PM
Im in nursing school too! good luck to you!

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

I'm sorry hon! We're having our own bad luck, I'm trying to get through nursing school to better our family! The DH's hours cut and we've got $600 worth of bills to pay and not one red cent to pay them! Our two checks combined only came to 240 bucks this week!! That is not even enough to pay our electric bill and pay for gas!! Good Luck!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rhiannon1980
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:39 PM

Good luck maybe if you have a friend who knows about vehicles just take a look at it. I hope the best for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)