Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG Im that fat? (adult Content)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM
  • 16 Replies

This is not my cm name, made a different one because Im embarrassed about this. I just realized last night, it's been over 2 years sense I've been "on top". Because I am so self conscience. I did last night and my husband loved it, but Even after a big weight loss, I still feel huge. I wonder what he's thinking...IDk...Maybe it's just me. Anyway am I alone in feeling just horrible about myself? No bashing.

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:28 AM

I know exactly how you feel.. but why would you need to create a new name to post this?

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Agreed.

Oh and many of us feel the same way!  :) 

Quoting KristenFowles:

I know exactly how you feel.. but why would you need to create a new name to post this?

Daruth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Hugs im sure you look great  i dont even let the lights be on and only do it when its dark outside so he does not have to look at me

someoneintheusa
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:30 AM

Quoting KristenFowles:

I've already gotten slammed with how horrible I look, and I didnt want to add to it. This way I can hide behind my computer screen..

thesephotosxo
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Same :(

Quoting Daruth:

Hugs im sure you look great  i dont even let the lights be on and only do it when its dark outside so he does not have to look at me

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kristen1010
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:33 AM
I think we all feel bad about ourselves at one time or another. Just make up your mind to make some changes in your diet and exercise if you aren't happy about the way you look. As you start dropping the weight - it'll give you motivation to work harder ecercising and eating right. Good Luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Daruth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:34 AM

im use to being told how ugly i am i even think im horriable so let them bash me im a fat cow come bash away

LiesLiesLies
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:36 AM

I have found that we see a lot more flaws than anyone else does. I have pointed about my stuff about my body to my husband and his response was always something like "Stop picking yourself apart...I don't see ANY of what you are talking about! You are way to hard on yourself."

I notice it with my friends too...like one of my friends will say something about their nose...their butt...their thighs....and I don't see it. But I will sit there and pick myself apart in the mirror...

NickiNavarro
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:41 AM

I'm sure he's thinking, he had a great time.

I promise you during sex your husband isn't thinking about you weight...he's enjoying himself. This is the man you married....the man you trust to be yourself with....don't be hard on yourself for no reason. I'm nine months pregnant for crying out loud...I make a beach ball look like it has an eating disorder......I was on top the other night...we both had fun. I think at one point I might have said...let me know if I'm crushing you....and I laughed....but he had no issues about it. I think your husband's mind was on other things

BigMaemaJama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:46 AM

Quoting someoneintheusa:

Quoting KristenFowles:

I've already gotten slammed with how horrible I look, and I didnt want to add to it. This way I can hide behind my computer screen..

Awww Mama. Thats messed up and im sorry your feeling so terrible... It can be hard to focus on the positive especially if you feel there is little positive in your situation. Congrats on your big weight loss and I hope that you stay motivated! Dont hate on yourself - focus on the great progress you have been making and you will continue to make progress toward your goals! You are changing your life and that is very difficult to do :) Your doing great, just keep that in mind ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)