Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This should be interesting...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM
  • 21 Replies

Let's share!

Tell us  5 things NO ONE (or hardly anyone) knows about you. 

Lets make it fun! Get to know eachother, and maybe bash JUST A LITTLE less. lol

Here are mine:

1. I never wanted children. I despised the thaught of having them. Once I had my first. That all changed, and now I want more! lol
  2. I was abused as a child, in every way, but I don't let it define who I am, and what I do.
  3. Sometimes I don't want to be with my boyfriend (of 9 years),and wonder what it would be like to be with someone else.. (but I always stay)
  4. My grandma passed away in 2006, of Ovarian Cancer, we were very close, BUT, I haven't been to the cemetary since the funeral.. IDK why, but hopefully some day I will go.
  5. I'm not happy with how my life is. On the outside I'm the happy go lucky mommy of 2. On the inside.. I want to go lay down for a month...
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:48 AM
Edited by
on
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SavageMom86
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:03 PM
Bump! No one wants to share?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sweet_Faith
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:04 PM

I'm just going to bump your post Savage, I don't want to give out any personal information on here if you know what I mean.

mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM

Sorry I don't share that kinda stuff online, here is a bump for ya.

jkleinman
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:06 PM
Bump for later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:07 PM

sorry anything worth telling, isn't something I want in writing. LMAO

SAHMomOf3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM

I'll play along... my close friends already know stuff... and it's all stuff I've gotten over.

1. I was in a sexually abusive relationship that led to my first pregnancy (I was 17). My ex tried to get me to abort, but it is 110% against my beliefs. Almost 7 years later, keeping her was the best decision I ever made.

2. I didn't want more than two kids- but we have four and I love them with all my heart and really miss the "baby" stage.

3. It has been almost one full year (8/20) since I was hospitalized for a stroke, due to 80% of my brain being clotted.

4. I only completed one full year of college because I hated it, but now I want to go back and finish so I can get a job when all my kids are in school.

5. I'd love to have one more baby, but because of my health issues from last year, basically I've been told that if I had another baby, I'd have a 90% chance of dying during labor/delivery. So, no more babies for me. We may adopt someday though.

stevens_mom2008
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM

i'll go:

1. i used to cut my wrists, numerous times a day.

2. when i had DS i seriously thought about giving him up for adoption.

3. i am bi-sexual, but have just recently started to open up about it.

4. i suffer from depression, PTSD, and OCD

5. Sometimes I don't want to be with my DF(of 4 1/2 years),and wonder what it would be like to be with someone else.. (but I always stay) 

i'm not telling y'all this to get pity, but these are things that not very many people know about me.

StarryRain
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:11 PM
1. I think my parrots are better children than my children are. They have cages, and listen better, too.
2.Sometimes, I am simply not attracted to DH, and I miss the younger him of 4 yrs ago who wanted to be sexy to me, instead of the man who works his ass and looks off for money for us. Lol!
3. I did not want this baby when I first found out I was pregnant again. I had a panic attack, even, but Dh worked me through it.
4. Some days, I cry over stupid stuff.
5. I am ok being soft and squishy, but I hate how others make me feel sometimes, and how skinny girls look down on me for being a size 12, not a 6. But then I think about my big boobs, and tend to feel better.
LOL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NickiNavarro
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Quoting StarryRain:

1. I think my parrots are better children than my children are. They have cages, and listen better, too.
2.Sometimes, I am simply not attracted to DH, and I miss the younger him of 4 yrs ago who wanted to be sexy to me, instead of the man who works his ass and looks off for money for us. Lol!
3. I did not want this baby when I first found out I was pregnant again. I had a panic attack, even, but Dh worked me through it.
4. Some days, I cry over stupid stuff.
5. I am ok being soft and squishy, but I hate how others make me feel sometimes, and how skinny girls look down on me for being a size 12, not a 6. But then I think about my big boobs, and tend to feel better.
LOL!

you can get cages for your children! lol

brae425
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:26 PM
1) I play off to bee the most independent person but really I'm very co-dependent wich is why I stayed in a very abusive relationship for 5yrs (got out for good in march)

2) I love my daughter with all my heart but I do sometimes have thoughts of "what if" I made a different choice when I found out I was preg at 15

3) I was molested by 4 different men and raped by 1 of them by the time I was 7...wich lead me to choose to have sex the first time when I was 14 cuz I knew he prob wasn't gonna stop so I wanted to have a say so I just went with it

4) I will never get the image of my dead mother out of my head...I was only 17 and found her

5) sometimes I just don't wanna leave my bed cuz I'm soo sad for no reason at all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)