Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It is GONE!!! Finally!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM
  • 20 Replies

We have been the not so proud owners of two houses for 3 years now...Our other house finally SOLD! I could not be happier...I can't believe that we will not have to pay TWO mortgages next month..LOL! Thank goodness!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luv-u-jmm
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Awww..I know it isn't a drama post but.......

thisloveofmine
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:09 PM

woohoo! congrats! :D

SadiasMomma
by Janet B. Benson on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Yay! Hope you kept the better one
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
allurasmamma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:10 PM

YAY!

bubbbaNbabygirl
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:12 PM

awesome!!! that'll be a nice pocket full of change!!!

Muslimama
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Im happy for you!! I have a house I need to sell, so really, I am happy for you haha!!!

chalisa0
by Kim on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Wonderful.  Good for you.  I'm sure that will relieve a burden for you. 

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Congratulations!  I know what a relief that is.

luv-u-jmm
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Thanks ladies! LOL! Yes we kept the better one. We had to make a DRASTIC move for DH's job so we bought a second (larger and newer) house. SOOO many times sinc then  I wished that we had rented instead of buying. We were silly for thinking that our other house would sell without a problem. We ended up getting a lady in there to pay rent, and in May she moved out leaving the house in ruins...Broken windows, holes in the ceiling and in doors. Peeled paint..etc. We went in and replaced doors, repainted, refinished hardwood, replaced carpet..and so on. We were out a LOT of money and have been sooo stressed. Now it is all ending. :o) It has been hard making two house payments and keeping up repairs when we live an hour from that house. I am so relieved!

luv-u-jmm
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:04 PM

So you know what we have been going through..lOL..Hang in there girl. So many times DH and I wondered if we were going to just have to let the bank take it. I am so glad that we budgeted and worked hard to keep up with everything. Now it is being sold and we have been able to keep our credit up! YAY! GL

Quoting Muslimama:

Im happy for you!! I have a house I need to sell, so really, I am happy for you haha!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)