• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's a** would you kick if you found this on your phone?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:00 PM
  • 25 Replies

Seriously? If I found this game on my phone I'd be going after the service provider and the maker of the phone. I know its just a game but its totally unacceptable to me. What if a disturbed teenager got a phone with this game and decided to try it out on a real baby because it was annoying them?

http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/4614/iphones_baby_shaker_game_whats#poll_266872

flowers-scene-alice-in-wonderland-2010-1.gif picture by Dolphin_03

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snoop420
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:01 PM
I think it's a sick disturbing game but I don't really think it encourages real life violence.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lullababy
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:02 PM

Quoting Snoop420:

I think it's a sick disturbing game but I don't really think it encourages real life violence.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Amybelle
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:03 PM

It's an App (yes very tasteless, tacky and offensive) that people CHOOSE to download

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM

What!!!! oh my gosh im sorry but that made me giggle a lil .. ppl are doing anything to make money Sad..

Daruth
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM

I think it is sick they are basicly saying if you just cant stand the crying shake it shake till it stops.

PrinceMomma84
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:08 PM

What kind of world do we live in???? Thats just sick....

ILoveMyFam
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:10 PM

that is revolting

allurasmamma
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:10 PM

I don't like it.

Ok..I can see handing the baby a bottle or a dip change...but to shake it.....no.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Quoting Amybelle:

It's an App (yes very tasteless, tacky and offensive) that people CHOOSE to download

This. There are also games where you shoot babies, or kitten, or puppies. ... none of them come loaded ON the phone.

It's amazing how people don't hold themselves to the standards they set for others.

Dark_Rain
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Exactly and people might just think oh well its just a game its not going to incite real life shaking of a baby but I don't agree. If someone is already mentally disturbed and plays this game and suddenly hey my sister's baby is driving me nuts, wont stop screaming hmmmm lets shake her until she stops, works in the game......

Quoting Daruth:

I think it is sick they are basicly saying if you just cant stand the crying shake it shake till it stops.

flowers-scene-alice-in-wonderland-2010-1.gif picture by Dolphin_03

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)