• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pet Peeves? Off and Online??

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  • 15 Replies

What are some of your pet peeves?  Both offline (IRL) and online?

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM

People trying to sell stuff - in either arena. If I want something, I will look for it. Don't come to my house, call me, or send me emails to sell me something.

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM

IRL - people who spit while talking.  Don't have one for online yet.

Takanobuswife
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM

people who have more kids than they can afford then bitch about it

Moms who complain about their baby daddys when they are the ones who laid down for them in the first place

people who say gays should not get married or have kids.when they have no idea what it is like to have gay parents when I do

lisa601
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM

Those kiosk people in the mall.  I walked from one end to the other and 7 people tried to stop me to sell me proactive, sea salts, fake ponytails, hair straighteners, etc.  If I wanted to stop, I would.

MIA0223
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:51 PM

IRL: People who chew with their mouth open and smack their lips while eating. Bad manners in general.

Online: People who forward post chain letters, wall posts, etc without even using a bit of common sense! If it's an off the wall story/claim please look it up before you pass it on as truth!

Group Owner of Crunchy Mama Contests!

Takanobuswife
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:52 PM

when people say they are ugly and fat so everyone will tell them how beautiful and thin they are

Takanobuswife
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM

one more! the depressing my life sucks facebook updates lol

PrinceMomma84
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Online...people who STEAL photos of other children and claiming them as theirs....people that FAKE pregnancies online, and people that talk a lot of $hit.

Offline...people that take more pride in their appearance than their kids. I feel sorry for those kids that walk around looking like their are homeless orphans just because mommy needs to get her nails and hair done every week.

wickedfiress
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:53 PM

Whining, constant complaining, people who need constant reassurance and approval from others.

PrinceMomma84
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM

Quoting Takanobuswife:

people who have more kids than they can afford then bitch about it

Moms who complain about their baby daddys when they are the ones who laid down for them in the first place

people who say gays should not get married or have kids.when they have no idea what it is like to have gay parents when I do

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)