Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What does this sound like?? (slight tmi)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:22 PM
  • 6 Replies

I know w get tired of theese so I am sorry.  I do have an appt with my doc on Monday.

I had a tiny bit of brown discharge about 5 days ago.  (I mean tiny) yesterday I noticed that my breast are slightly sore.  (nothing horribe or anything)  I have the mirena in (since March 2007) I stopped bleeding 6 months later and has had nothing since than.  Hubby has a vyseectimy so I know I can not be pregnant.  (in case someone wanted to say that)  I will ask my doc on Monday, I am just curious.  not worried at all about it,, just curious what could cause that.  Thank you!

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Leahsmom2007
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:27 PM

I am wondering almost the same thing. I have had my IUD since Oct 08, and haven't had any bleeding since Nov. 08, until last saturday--tiny tiny bit of brown spotting, and some strange symptoms. weird.  I'm probably more likely to be pregnant than you thought b/c my husband has not had a visectimy (sp?). I'm wondering what else could cause this, and after reading some things last night, almost wonder if it could be some late, out-of-the-blue IUD side-effects??

noahsmommy-010
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM

I have the depo shot and its the same thing youre suppose to have some kind of bleeding it may be a heavy period or just spotting. Nothing to be worried about

bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:54 PM

It's probably just a normal hormonal flux causing symptoms like you'd get if you were having your period. Your doc will confirm for you Monday, so just try to relax. ((HUGS))

lovingwifey
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:12 PM

lol at least I am not the only one!  When I first saw the brown discharge I was like wtf, I only had this when pregnant with the twins. lol. 

Quoting Leahsmom2007:

I am wondering almost the same thing. I have had my IUD since Oct 08, and haven't had any bleeding since Nov. 08, until last saturday--tiny tiny bit of brown spotting, and some strange symptoms. weird.  I'm probably more likely to be pregnant than you thought b/c my husband has not had a visectimy (sp?). I'm wondering what else could cause this, and after reading some things last night, almost wonder if it could be some late, out-of-the-blue IUD side-effects??

Leahsmom2007
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:38 PM

Quoting lovingwifey:

lol at least I am not the only one!  When I first saw the brown discharge I was like wtf, I only had this when pregnant with the twins. lol. 

Quoting Leahsmom2007:

Yeah, I seriously was almost convinced all last week that I was pregnant. I'm still wondering, but not as much. Let me know what you find out at the Doctors office if you go in. I'm going in on Thursday the 12th. I've had some "pregnancy" (or not) symptoms on and off, and lots of stomach aches since then. Blah.

Carolineconfused

ForeverDream
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 11:39 PM

maybe you had a small period?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)