Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM
  • 5 Replies
Why do men think they know how to do everything? My dh read online how to reformat the computer, decided he wanted to do it & now my computer is busted! He didn't know u had to backup the drivers so now my computer has no drivers. And when he did it he used our friends dell laptop disc on our hp pc. I can't afford to fix this & told him not to do it to begin with! I'm so mad right now!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
proudmomma1986
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:23 PM
IDK my husband won't attempt it if he doesn't know how to do it at he knows how to do alot so he's never screwed anything up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommas3cubs
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Why do  some "Women" Generalize so much?

My husband does not think he knows how to do everything, He knows a lof of stuff, but he sure doesn't know everything.

Kimora_neko
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM

My DH did this on his computer. I told him not to but he did anyway

fallnangel3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:27 PM
This is why DH is not allowed to touch my computer!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bamababe1975
by Stephanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:39 PM

Some men think they can do anything, for sure. Thankfully, my dh isn't one of them, and if I say, "Don't touch my computer," he doesn't touch my computer.

As for yours, have you described the issue to a local computer shop to get an estimate of what it might cost to fix it? That way, you could save up the money to get it fixed, or, if it's going to be several hundred dollars, save up to get a new computer entirely.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)