Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prepare to be sad!!!! Man kills infant for...

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM
  • 65 Replies

Long Island Man Kills Infant Boy for Acting Like a Girl

Jones

This is sick and heartbreaking.

A Long Island man fatally beat a 17-month-old infant he was babysitting because the child was acting like a girl, and not like a boy.

Infant WPIX reports:

"The suspect has been identified as Pedro Jones, 20, of South Hampton. He has been charged with first-degree manslaughter after allegedly hitting the boy 'several times throughout his body with close fists' and grabbed him by the neck, according to the felony complaint filed by police. Authorities say Jones also told them, 'I was trying to make him act like a boy instead of a little girl. I never struck that kid that hard before.' The infant, Roy A. Jones, was reportedly found in cardiac arrest and was rushed to Southampton Hospital where he died around 8:30 p.m."

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dreamer313
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM
OMG thats horrible!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
STRAWBERRYRAIN
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:40 PM

how the hell does a 17 month old act like a girl? and "i never struck that kid that hard before" so what he has hit him in the past too? why the hell was he babysitting? here another one that needs to go on the  "needs to be shanked in prison" list.

.thickie.thick.
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM

i REALLY hope someone makes him their bitch in jail ...

ArmyWife0105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM

sadThat is horrible. 

.Angelica.
by Gold Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Wow. What the heck would a 17 month old be doing that would make him "act like a girl" That's sick. Even if he was acting like a girl, what good would hitting him do??

sillytime
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM

What an @$$hole! That is soooo sad!

activitymode

Manslaughter??  I don't understand why men or women who kill children ever get manslaughter as punishment.  I hope he gets what is coming to him and soon.  Poor baby boy..

carterscutie85
by *Shanny's Stalker* on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM

I hope someone doesn't think he acts like a man in prison and makes him their woman!

dueoctober809

omg that is so horrible! and yea i noticed the 'i never struck that kid that hard before' meaning hes hit him before. who would let him babysit??!?! yes he needs to be taken out in prison

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 3:42 PM

That is really sad. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)